WOW. I got the lock working. I don't really no how. Just turned it on and off a few times. Now I really love this theme. Thanks for the great work !!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-30-10 03:30 PM
    WOW. I got the lock working. I don't really no how. Just turned it on and off a few times. Now I really love this theme. Thanks for the great work !!!

Awesome thanks for the tip on Six Tools!

I now have portrait locked on the homescreen and 3 new quickkeys (mute, volume up, volume down = calendar, memos, tasks). Also a useful battery indicator.

Thx!

10-30-10 05:21 PM
    Pleasure. SixTools is one of the best little torch secrets around

10-30-10 05:33 PM
    50% off until Nov 15th!
    11-01-10 04:14 AM
    I am using thia theme and prefer it to all the others I have tried because of its simplicity. The only thing I would love to see is this exact theme with a today added.
    I tried to look at your today +++ theme on tour site but the link doesn't work.

11-03-10 05:56 AM
    50% off until Nov 15th!
    Too bad� I already had this, but lost in a bad OS upgrade and subsequent wipe.

11-07-10 12:21 PM
    Back on sale for $2.99 right until the end of the year!!

Link: OS6 - Perfected
    11-21-10 03:03 AM
    I just want to say that after buying and using at least 5 other themes that look amazing and very cool, every time I end up back at this one. Simple, functional, and no headaches. On top of showing wallpapers nicely I find my whole torch experience faster and more productive without all the touch here, poip up there, theme gimmicks. I have stopped even trying others now but still would love to try this same theme with a today added.
    Thanks so much for making this.

11-21-10 07:27 AM
    Great theme! Worth paying for to get rid of those damn tabs, not to mention a battery percentage meter and 5 docked icons instead of 4! Yes there are other themes that don't have the tabs, but most of them are very glitchy. This one is just like the official theme only without all the bullsh** and a few tweaks. Exactly what I was looking for.

11-24-10 11:37 PM
    I couldn't agree more. I just wasted a few bucks once again buying this new htc evo theme. After 5 minutes I am back to this one. I am giving up my theme addiction for good. OS6 perfected is perfect !!!!

11-25-10 02:04 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD