Anyone knows of a theme that has the search icon built into it? I'm running the HTC Incredible but it doesn't have the search feature.
    01-04-11 01:43 PM
    There are tons of themes where you can put the search icon in a slot of your choosing. Just have to find one that float your boat!
    01-04-11 07:33 PM
    Anyone knows of a theme that has the search icon built into it? I'm running the HTC Incredible but it doesn't have the search feature.
    Here is a few that all have a dedicated Universal Search icon:

The Theme Zone: Torch 9800: Omega

The Theme Zone: Torch 9800: OWNED

The Theme Zone: Free for the Torch 9800: Stock with no tabs no shading on banner and added weather slot

The Theme Zone: Torch 9800: iPhone6

The Theme Zone: Torch 9800: iNspired Today

The Theme Zone: Torch 9800: iNspired

The Theme Zone: Torch 9800: Vivid - OS6

The Theme Zone: OS6 - Perfected (Torch & Storm)

Those are just a few of the ones that have a dedicated Universal Search icon, but as already mentioned on just about any theme you can put Universal Search as one of your main homescreen icons.

If you are looking for one that has a fixed icon make sure they have a Universal Search icon and not just a Search icon. A lot of the Torch themes have the old style Search icon and not a Universal Search icon (because it is harder to make a Universal Search icon than it is to make a old style Search icon).
    01-05-11 03:38 AM
    Here is a few that all have a dedicated Universal Search icon:

The Theme Zone: Torch 9800: Omega

The Theme Zone: Torch 9800: OWNED

The Theme Zone: Free for the Torch 9800: Stock with no tabs no shading on banner and added weather slot

The Theme Zone: Torch 9800: iPhone6

The Theme Zone: Torch 9800: iNspired Today

The Theme Zone: Torch 9800: iNspired

The Theme Zone: Torch 9800: Vivid - OS6

The Theme Zone: OS6 - Perfected (Torch & Storm)

Those are just a few of the ones that have a dedicated Universal Search icon, but as already mentioned on just about any theme you can put Universal Search as one of your main homescreen icons.

If you are looking for one that has a fixed icon make sure they have a Universal Search icon and not just a Search icon. A lot of the Torch themes have the old style Search icon and not a Universal Search icon (because it is harder to make a Universal Search icon than it is to make a old style Search icon).
    How can I put the dedicated universal search icon on the theme? I can't find it on the stock theme anywhere but in the homescreen corner. I haven't found a way to move it as a regular icon. The theme I'm running has the dedicated spot but I just can't find the icon?
    01-05-11 07:28 AM
    open the keyboard and type ANY letter ??
    01-05-11 10:31 AM
    open the keyboard and type ANY letter ??

No. I have the keyboard shortcuts enabled.
    01-05-11 02:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD