Would like it stock with just a few minor changes. I like the tabbed home screen juat wish the info screen above the icons to be thinner with smaller fonts and 6 smaller icons instead of 4 larger ones.. Thanks to anyone who can link me to this or make this theme

Would also be nice to have a hidden today on the message folder that you combine all messages in without it seperating the emails from text messages and 10+ hidden calender events in black instead of white

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Itzjusnick; 12-19-10 at 01:36 AM.
    12-19-10 01:09 AM
    The only part of that that is possible is the smaller top banner.

12-19-10 04:25 AM
    The theme builder is still in beta?

12-19-10 03:15 PM
    Yes it is but I doubt we will be able to do what you want even after it is out of beta.

Basically with Theme Builder we can make a completely custom theme or we can make minor changes to the stock theme. Minor changes like fonts, colours, icons, etc. So if you like the stock theme don't expect changes like more columns of icons or any changes to the notification area.

12-19-10 03:29 PM
    How hard would it be to make another theme look like the stock? I actually kinda like the sideslide themes lay out but I don't like that u can't use trackpad navagation and really the colors seem kinda off haha

12-19-10 05:13 PM
    How hard would it be to make another theme look like the stock? I actually kinda like the sideslide themes lay out but I don't like that u can't use trackpad navagation and really the colors seem kinda off haha

You can make a theme that will mimic some of the looks, but ultimatily not the functionality of the stock one. Ie you can't get the tabs (faves, downloads, etc) or the dropdown notification area.

12-19-10 05:34 PM
    Well darn.. Thanks for the info ill keep looking until I find something or ill be switching to the 9780 if they provide it come january 21st haha

12-19-10 10:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD