Have any of you seen a version for torch that replicates the baby bold theme?

Just looking for smaller OS6 icons, so can have more on screen

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-15-11 07:27 AM
    What colors and do you want the trays? I could do this in just a few minutes.

03-15-11 07:38 AM
    Awesome! This forum is amazing!
    03-15-11 08:06 AM

I hope you can make one with max 8 icons , no hidden docks, no tabs and big clock.

I know this is my personal wishes but may be other people will share them with me.
    About the colors, anything dark ( blue or gray or their shades).

Thank you for offering.
    03-15-11 08:11 AM
    I hope you can make one with max 8 icons , no hidden docks, no tabs and big clock.

I know this is my personal wishes but may be other people will share them with me.
    About the colors, anything dark ( blue or gray or their shades).

Thank you for offering.
    I haven't ever tried over 6 and haven't made 6 work right yet I don't think that's gonna be same small icons for 8 icons per row. I'll .ake ya one any color ya want.

03-15-11 08:42 AM
    Question...I'm a guy with 2 little girls, a 1 1/2 year old and a newborn. Is there a girly type theme where I can show off the wallpaper of my daughters with out being to umanly? Something with like a pink frame but without the girly icons? just wondering.

03-15-11 08:47 AM
    I haven't ever tried over 6 and haven't made 6 work right yet I don't think that's gonna be same small icons for 8 icons per row. I'll .ake ya one any color ya want.

Thank you for your comments. Just do whatever you can do, and will appreciate your efforts.
    We will be waiting for the theme to test.
    03-15-11 09:28 AM
    Question...I'm a guy with 2 little girls, a 1 1/2 year old and a newborn. Is there a girly type theme where I can show off the wallpaper of my daughters with out being to umanly? Something with like a pink frame but without the girly icons? just wondering.

Hi cazman, when you say frame do you mean like a picture frame where you can add the picture? Or want the theme framed in pink? Meaning like some soft colored fonts and menus etc. I'm trying to think how to make you a picture frame where you can add a picture to.

03-15-11 12:18 PM
    Yeah, I'm imagining like a small pink top and bottom bar for the usual time/date/notifications etc but with a matching pink bar on each side to kind of frame it out. Stock icons are ok because I would be happy with no icons on the main screen. The bars on the side could serve no purpose but wouldn't be a bad idea if say the left bar went to a today screen and the right bar went to your main apps screen.

Any-hoo, just looking for a girlish type theme to better display my 2 babies without making the theme to feminine that a guy wouldn't use.

03-15-11 12:53 PM
    Thanks for your interest by the way

03-15-11 12:54 PM
    cazman, check your PMS.
    03-15-11 02:54 PM
    I haven't gotten the pm yet.

03-15-11 03:42 PM
    cazman, check your PMS.
    FF33FF. In case you didn't get the color I pm'd.

03-15-11 04:29 PM
    I kinda hijacked big_chunuts post so I'm gonna start a new one title manly girl theme

03-15-11 04:30 PM
    Anything red would be awesome. Thank you!

03-15-11 06:58 PM
    It can be stock colours just smaller icons andtoday when you scroll over them.

03-18-11 10:08 AM

Just stock. Have you seen ecruz baby bold he did for the 9000 and 9700?

03-18-11 10:12 AM
    Please not just stock! Where is ur faith? Lol
    03-18-11 12:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD