I switched to a 9800 a month ago and love it, but I desperately miss my 9000 theme, so I wanted to request something similar for my Torch. I want a today screen with a list of unread messages (under a button that is a shortcut to all messages) and a list of the next 4 or so calendar entries (under a button that is a shortcut to the calendar application). I'd like a small icon on the top of the homescreen to control profiles and a small icon for weather (or customizable). I like the ability to scroll and would like it to be somehow useful in landscape or portrait mode. I don't want a theme that copies a Droid device or iPhone (since I happen to be a proud Blackberry owner!)

Anyone know of an existing theme (free or premium) that meets the above criteria? Or--if there's enough other interest in such a theme--is there anyone who'd be willing to create something like what I've described above? Thanks so much!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-04-10 03:16 PM
    I switched to a 9800 a month ago and love it, but I desperately miss my 9000 theme, so I wanted to request something similar for my Torch. I want a today screen with a list of unread messages (under a button that is a shortcut to all messages) and a list of the next 4 or so calendar entries (under a button that is a shortcut to the calendar application). I'd like a small icon on the top of the homescreen to control profiles and a small icon for weather (or customizable). I like the ability to scroll and would like it to be somehow useful in landscape or portrait mode. I don't want a theme that copies a Droid device or iPhone (since I happen to be a proud Blackberry owner!)

Anyone know of an existing theme (free or premium) that meets the above criteria? Or--if there's enough other interest in such a theme--is there anyone who'd be willing to create something like what I've described above? Thanks so much!

Check this theme out. It does all you want except you cannot scroll on the homescreen using the current beta themebuilder:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f220/pr...k-land-545001/
    jhunt2 likes this.
    12-04-10 03:34 PM
    Thanks for the help, tellsells! I really wish there was a way to preview premium themes for a couple of days before having to commit to buy!
    12-06-10 04:12 PM

It appears that what you are looking for is Classic Today +
    12-08-10 12:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD