Just downloaded this theme, and I am really enjoying it so far. It is taking me awhile to get used to not using the track pad, but I think I'll be used to it shortly.
    11-26-10 07:03 PM
    How hard would it be to make color variations for the highlight color (red)? Even if they were all separate charges in the store ($x.xx per color). You may get more people to download if they don't happen to care for the red, but may like a blue/green/silver/whatever version. I personally would buy a blue version and a silver version on top of the red I already have.
    This...would be great to have some variation in color with this....perhaps a bundle pack or somethin....
    11-27-10 12:54 AM
    wall paper...i want it!!!

There ya go .. enjoy
    11-27-10 10:04 AM
    This...would be great to have some variation in color with this....perhaps a bundle pack or somethin....
    I am looking into this but if i added it would have to be a bundle and people would have to pay agian not unless i could find a work around. we shall see guys wanna try and get it on the other keyboard devices as well
    11-28-10 05:54 PM
    I wouldn't mind paying again for a multi-color pack.
    11-28-10 06:35 PM
    I wouldn't mind paying again for a multi-color pack.
    same here.....reasonable price for an assorted quantity of colors.....
    11-28-10 06:41 PM
    If you don't have a way of "packaging" them together, I would be willing to pay $.99 - $1.99 PER COLOR that I wanted.
    11-28-10 07:54 PM
    any news of an update coming :P
    11-30-10 12:47 PM

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-01-10 06:24 AM
    I LOVE this theme, bought a red case to match :]
    12-02-10 12:14 PM
    Going to buy right now!
    12-02-10 06:46 PM
    update is still in the works guys. what do you all think of just calendar entries showing all the time in events?
    12-03-10 04:07 PM
    Yes that would be great to have a today area! can't wait for update! are you still looking into the icon set?
    12-03-10 04:46 PM
    update is still in the works guys. what do you all think of just calendar entries showing all the time in events?
    That would be perfect for me if you could do it.
    12-03-10 05:50 PM
    Got an idea for you to be able to release different color styles. You could release updates like 1.1 blue, 1.2 green ect. Maybe this would be a way to do it. Leave the update there for like a week the change it. Just a thought !

12-04-10 09:20 PM
    Great Theme, but i agree if we could have the choice of the color, it would great. In blue or grey, i'll buy it again... Thx. Chesternoos

12-05-10 04:14 PM
    I have the version 127 installed on my phone. I noticed that in the pictures in the app store that the 2nd icon should show up on the banner, but it doesn't on mine. Is this only for certain phones?
    12-06-10 09:09 PM
    yeah the second icon in banner is only for 96xx, 97xx and yes im working on diffrent colors now and they will be bundled in to one for a certian price for all but it will take some time guys along with life lol
    12-07-10 02:01 PM
    Purchased the theme a couple days ago and have been playing with it. Have to say, it is just fantastic. Probably the most functional theme I have used, great job!!

Quick question - any idea as to when TB will update to allow for you to get away from the "black screen" that shows up when the phone is locked or in landscape? I know some other themes have been able to transfer the stock wallpaper assigned to the theme to both landscape and the lock screen. I actually love the grey stock, and would'nt mind that at all... any chance of that in an update?

Thanks!
    12-09-10 06:50 AM
    Just updated theme guys Calendar entries will show all the time in events window now
    12-13-10 09:01 PM
    Just updated theme guys Calendar entries will show all the time in events window now
    tdm...i love it......butttttt....arghhhh...i almost want to say i liked it the way u had it before. For some reason the text appeared much cleaner n i could also touch over the message icon n see messages as well.... I feel really bad...as I was one of the posters who pushed for a fixed today spot. lmao. Great job nonetheless......!!!!!
    12-13-10 10:47 PM
    This is perfect, thank you!

I'm not sure if this is theme related or not, but after installing this update and rebooting, I've got a lot of duplicated icons for things like search, music, videos etc. and most of the icons have been moved from the folders they were originally in to my desktop.

I've done several battery pulls and even re-sent my service books, but the duplicated icons are still there. I ended up having to hide the duplicates as I could not delete them............weird
    12-14-10 10:09 AM
    did you try reseting theme defaults?
    12-16-10 08:50 PM
    gent,

tried to add comment in the TDM EVO 4G CONTEST, but not my comment after enter,why ?

g
    12-17-10 12:24 AM
    you must register in the forums before you can post on home page
    12-17-10 01:58 AM
133 ... 3456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD