Hi TDM,

I'm not too worried sabout the cut off regarding the icons, but just rather have the htc sence icon set, as some of them seem nicer skinned :P really appreciate if you could do an update!

Regards,

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-10 10:32 PM
    Like I said I will try and find the icons your talking about . And will try anf fix some of the icon cut off. And look for a new way of doing the hidden today. Thanks everyone for the feedback and I'm glad everyone is liking it!

11-23-10 11:40 PM
    How are some of you taking screenshots without a tray open? I have to open a tray to give me the QL icon.
    11-23-10 11:57 PM
    How are some of you taking screenshots without a tray open? I have to open a tray to give me the QL icon.
    convenience key/button brutha....set it
    11-24-10 12:03 AM
    convenience key/button brutha....set it
    That's what I figured. I like keeping that as my camera button though. Oh well, I'll just have a tray in my screen shots
    11-24-10 12:16 AM
    That's what I figured. I like keeping that as my camera button though. Oh well, I'll just have a tray in my screen shots
    Do your self a favor and get a program called SixTools. Among other uuseful features it gives you 3 extra convenience keys !

11-24-10 06:35 AM
    Thanks realcanuk, I'll check it out!

tdmsna523, is it possible to preselect a button with theme builder? I was wondering, on the middle dock, can you preselect button #1? Then, we could put the calendar in position 1 (or whatever you choose) and it would be preselected anytime we open the dock? Although, it would only work if it was pre-highlighted. If it were to actually select it every time and open the full calendar, that would be annoying :-)

I don't know if it's even possible, just a thought as a work around.
    11-24-10 07:48 AM
    agree with above poster......not likin the select calendar only to get calendar to open when all I wanted to see where the events log. This is my only beef with this theme. I can live with the cutoff icons if need be, but the wasted space in the events window just seems like such a waste of screen real estate.
    11-24-10 11:40 AM
    Finally an EVO I like....

Job well done TDM. You guys would not belive the time and effort this guy put into this thing. It was a long process but the end result was well worth it.

I think he hated me for a while...lololol

11-24-10 11:41 AM
    I think he hated me for a while...lololol

LOL hahaha hilarious...
    11-24-10 12:08 PM
    ok guys theme update to fix some of the cutoff. I made the icons smaller and fixed the notification as well.

As for the today you should just be able to focus on the calendar and sms and the hidden today will pop up. my testers had no problem with this. And i am currently working on a fix for this so everyone will be happy i didnt relize ppl dont like the hidden today haha
    11-24-10 12:45 PM
    This theme is great. I think the today screen is fine how it is. To get your calendar or messages on it just click the icon and drag away so you don't open the icon up. The only problem I have is the + and up arrow icons are a little touchy and sometimes you open some of the icons in the pop up drawer. Other than that this theme is great. Nice work
    11-24-10 02:10 PM
    This theme is great. I think the today screen is fine how it is. To get your calendar or messages on it just click the icon and drag away so you don't open the icon up. The only problem I have is the + and up arrow icons are a little touchy and sometimes you open some of the icons in the pop up drawer. Other than that this theme is great. Nice work
    yes great theme....but even with dragging and not opening up the calendar...you still have wasted space in the events area when not in use...it seems it would be better just to leave the events area filled with appointments.....not trying to be nitt picky to OP.....love the theme...which is y I keep harping on this point i guess.
    11-24-10 02:16 PM
    Figured out my QL issue. Activated my BerryWeather BG with current temp, then added QL in the 2nd position... good to go

11-24-10 03:49 PM
    Figured out my QL issue. Activated my BerryWeather BG with current temp, then added QL in the 2nd position... good to go

Just wondering...you do know that there is already a hotspot for QL up on the top center so having QL as your second position is kind of a waste. Not trying to sound like a smart *** just seeing if you knew that or not.
    11-24-10 04:14 PM
    What a smart***... J/K

I actually did miss that, thanks!! Woo hoo!! Free icon!!!
    11-24-10 04:31 PM
    Haha yep I know everybody love quicklaunch its mandatory in my themes

11-24-10 07:39 PM

11-24-10 11:09 PM
    Amazing theme just got it and it was well worth the money. Awesome work
    11-24-10 11:10 PM

wall paper...i want it!!!
    11-24-10 11:53 PM
    wall paper...i want it!!!
    I'll post it in a few ..

11-25-10 09:19 AM
    I'll post it in a few ..

which berryweather icon is that called?
    11-25-10 12:26 PM
    Still looking for a new way to do the today for all you torch users

also still looking for the htc icons as well!
    Vky218 likes this.
    11-26-10 01:51 PM
    How hard would it be to make color variations for the highlight color (red)? Even if they were all separate charges in the store ($x.xx per color). You may get more people to download if they don't happen to care for the red, but may like a blue/green/silver/whatever version. I personally would buy a blue version and a silver version on top of the red I already have.
    11-26-10 02:57 PM
    which berryweather icon is that called?
    I believe its 'shiny metallic with glow'

11-26-10 02:58 PM
133 ... 23456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD