what you mean comes out black? the wallpaper??
    11-23-10 01:57 AM
    Being a beta tester for this theme, I saw it's progression. One thing I can say I personally think this is the best HTC theme out to date. Everything works as it should, it's fast, intuitive, responsive, doesn't kill your battery, and visually appealing.

Bottom dock pulled up, all buttons are click able. Top clock dock is hidden.

Bottom dock pulled up with the top clock dock showing.

Event dock showing with the hidden today and my email highlighted. Top clock dock showing. Every icon on the hidden today dock is click able and takes you to its corresponding app. If you just hover over the icon it shows what's going on in the event box, this goes for your email, text message, bbm, twitter(works with native twitter but not ubertwitter as i have installed), or calender. Slots 3-8 on the home screen.

Event dock showing with hidden today calender events showing, and no clock dock showing. Yes I noticed the asterisk is cut off, this does this on every theme I have used to date. Limitation in the beta theme builder.

Everything hidden. Clean clear home screen.

This theme is perfect(for it being a buggy Theme Builder) in every way. Nothing lags. For those of you that like an HTC theme this is the one for you.

For the bottom dock center app slot, your app has to be in the second position. For the clock dock app on the right side, this is the first slot on your home screen. All icon locations are user definable.
    Last edited by homer1475; 11-23-10 at 06:20 AM.
    11-23-10 06:08 AM
    Excellent theme! And yes everything works like it says. I am loving it!
    11-23-10 07:20 AM
    Finally an EVO I like....

Job well done TDM. You guys would not belive the time and effort this guy put into this thing. It was a long process but the end result was well worth it.

11-23-10 07:40 AM

Ready for Christmas!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-10 07:55 AM
    Haha I love that icon and that wllpaper it actually goes great with the theme haha

11-23-10 10:32 AM
    This theme is great!! Only comments;

- I agree about being able to have the calendar without clicking. ba_hamilton, there may be an app for that but since this theme has a spot for that it's a reasonable request. However, if it's not possible, it's not possible. To be honest, it's almost a wasted space since the calendar clears if you hide the dock, which I do so I can use BerryWeather forecast wallpaper (Not a deal breaker though)

- when using BerryWeather, even with no set BG, the BG on this theme goes away for some reason and just turns black. Would you mind posting the BG image so I can load it to BerryWeather manually?

Other than that, this is a great theme!
    11-23-10 10:52 AM
    what you mean comes out black? the wallpaper??
    yes...the wallpaper....lovin the theme n will sport this one for a while...

nice work tdmsna!!!
    11-23-10 11:19 AM

- I agree about being able to have the calendar without clicking. ba_hamilton, there may be an app for that but since this theme has a spot for that it's a reasonable request. However, if it's not possible, it's not possible. To be honest, it's almost a wasted space since the calendar clears if you hide the dock, which I do so I can use BerryWeather forecast wallpaper (Not a deal breaker though)

Yes...this is wut i was thinkin in terms of the calendar space.....but like u said..if it can't be done...it can't be done.....still a very nice theme.
    11-23-10 11:21 AM
    Hi TDM,

Great theme loving everything on it! but was wondering if I could get 1 request I'll donate if needed, would it be possible to change the icons to the same icons as the HTC sense theme? Thanks! otherwise great theme!

Best Regards,
    11-23-10 11:23 AM
    Haha I love that icon and that wllpaper it actually goes great with the theme haha

I think so too if I say so myself. All kidding aside, you really did a great job with this theme. I am enjoying it. Your hard work shows!
    11-23-10 12:24 PM
    Well thanks alot i tryed my best to make this theme run flawless even tho we are using a theme builder beta i think i did a good job thank you agian!
    11-23-10 01:37 PM

- when using BerryWeather, even with no set BG, the BG on this theme goes away for some reason and just turns black. Would you mind posting the BG image so I can load it to BerryWeather manually?

The reason the today is hidden like that is because i made the 6 dock icons customizable if i did it the other way your icons wouldent be customizable I ythought yall would prefer more user defined icons

and yes i will attach wallpaper to original post
    11-23-10 01:41 PM
    Hi TDM,

Great theme loving everything on it! but was wondering if I could get 1 request I'll donate if needed, would it be possible to change the icons to the same icons as the HTC sense theme? Thanks! otherwise great theme!

Best Regards,
    i would love to do this for you but i do not have a whole icon set of HTC sense icon. i will look for some deff tho!
    11-23-10 01:44 PM
    +1 to htc sense icons, some icons are cut off on the lower dock, social feed for one, also the notification star on the message icon is lightly cut off.

Great theme, love the look!

11-23-10 02:02 PM
    Bought this theme this morning and love it. Here's my Plain Jane Home screen:

11-23-10 02:57 PM
    I really like your app and honestly you are the first PAID app ive ever bought lol.

When i click on my calendar in the events log to get the hidden msgs, it automatically opens the calendar icon. There is no way to actually hover over it. So you need to click on the calendar, have it open, then close the calendar to see your appointments today in the events window. Is there any way to rectify this? If you can enable the track pad on the 9800 so you can scroll over the calendar I think this would solve my issue.

Also if you have profiles in position 1, it cuts of some of the words. IE in silent mode it shows (Silent) S...

Otherwise great theme
    11-23-10 03:49 PM
    I really like your app and honestly you are the first PAID app ive ever bought lol.

When i click on my calendar in the events log to get the hidden msgs, it automatically opens the calendar icon. There is no way to actually hover over it. So you need to click on the calendar, have it open, then close the calendar to see your appointments today in the events window. Is there any way to rectify this? If you can enable the track pad on the 9800 so you can scroll over the calendar I think this would solve my issue.

Also if you have profiles in position 1, it cuts of some of the words. IE in silent mode it shows (Silent) S...

Otherwise great theme
    This.....if you could enable the trackpad in the event menu...it would definitely help in not having to open the calendar to get events to show......
    11-23-10 03:54 PM
    The reason the today is hidden like that is because i made the 6 dock icons customizable if i did it the other way your icons wouldent be customizable I ythought yall would prefer more user defined icons

and yes i will attach wallpaper to original post
    That makes sense. And yes, I would prefer to be able to customize my icons over seeing a full time calendar

Couple of other items (with screen shots below);

- The bottom middle icon appears to cut off in some instances (BerryWeather & New Mail - I have not tested others).

- Many of the notification icons are cut off.

- Could it be possible to place two hidden hotspots on the desktop? Maybe spots 14 & 15 in the app screen? This would be a good place for people to place QL or many other apps they want to get to without opening a dock (if they hide the docks).

- Last, the text in the search box on the search screen is hard to read.

11-23-10 04:10 PM
    I think to stop the notifications from being cut off there should be 5 instead of 6 icons. They are just to close together.

11-23-10 05:31 PM
    TDM,

Also I noticed that the call screen was all white, would it possible to skin that to a more dark color? loving this theme so fluid!

Regards,
    11-23-10 06:03 PM
    i love the concept of the theme.

i am experiencing the same issue with with icons cut off. also, i can select icons 9-10 and 12-13 while the dock is not up by touching the bottom edges of the screen. i would also like to see some of the banners updated to have a more fluid theme. ex. some items in bbm scrolling are still blue. last i agree with the other poster that track pad usage in the home screen would be useful throughout if possible.
    Last edited by optimo; 11-23-10 at 07:06 PM.
    11-23-10 06:57 PM
    Ok guys as for the icons being cut off there isint much I can do about that its that stupid theme builder beta. There should be trackpad support for it? I did the navigation will look into it. And as for the notifications I can fix that for you all just give me some time. I will look into everything and see what I can do. Thanks to all for purchasing my theme again I will look into this!

11-23-10 10:05 PM
    Ok guys as for the icons being cut off there isint much I can do about that its that stupid theme builder beta. There should be trackpad support for it? I did the navigation will look into it. And as for the notifications I can fix that for you all just give me some time. I will look into everything and see what I can do. Thanks to all for purchasing my theme again I will look into this!

I know you said theres not much you can do....but it would be nice if there's somethin...its too nice a theme to leave as is with icons cut off....
    11-23-10 10:11 PM
    Bought this theme this morning and love it. Here's my Plain Jane Home screen:

Can u paste your wallpaper for us....looks good...would love to sport it.

Thanks!!
    11-23-10 10:12 PM
133 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD