11-20-10 04:57 PM
    salivating at the screenshots...if the price is right...im definitely in on this one...how about a one day special or somethin....plssssssssss
    11-20-10 06:25 PM
    haha price will prolly be 1.99 till the 30th
    11-21-10 02:29 AM
    11-21-10 06:28 AM
    Original post updated with latest screenshot changed some stuff around.
    11-21-10 06:56 AM

You guys don't know what your missing.. Awesome theme.
    11-21-10 08:39 AM
    is there an estimated release date?
    11-21-10 03:16 PM
    should be early this week i ran into a few kinks trying to work them out then it should be available!
    berryap likes this.
    11-21-10 03:17 PM
    I am looking forward to this one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-10 09:00 PM
    Do we have an ETA?
    11-22-10 11:24 AM
    Hey I'm very interested in testing that theme! [email protected]

11-22-10 11:54 AM
    Do we have an ETA?
    Well im currently running into problems with icons being non responsive for a couple of seconds... im not sure if this is the beat programs problem or mine lol but im trying to work this out. I have heard of this problem before with others theme so im thinking its the beta program but we shall see.
    11-22-10 12:44 PM
    well great new i fixed the proble i was having and the theme is back on track so stayed tuned
    Vky218 likes this.
    11-22-10 03:49 PM
    11-22-10 07:25 PM
    Ok torch users keep your eye out for the release of this theme should be happening anytime tonight
    11-22-10 08:22 PM
    Awesome can't wait looks amazing
    11-22-10 08:29 PM
    Ok torch users keep your eye out for the release of this theme should be happening anytime tonight
    im assuming were talkin pacific time right?
    11-22-10 11:19 PM
    Can't wait for this theme. Estimated release/price?

11-22-10 11:25 PM
    1.99 my friend
    11-23-10 12:38 AM
    **Available Now**

TDM Designs is bringing you a whole new concept to HTC themes. We wanted to create something user friendly and also have the HTC concept to it. While many may say this looks nothing like HTC, you are right and wrong. The bottom bar on EVO is its specialty, With a user defined icon right in the middle of the bottom bar it makes accessing your favorite app just a click away. Also this slot is perfect for batt ex or berryweather

Then you have the today panel which allows you to have 6 user defined icons and an area to display today. So there is no wasted space here. And if you dont prefer hidden today you can just use the dock for the 6 icons

Another feature EVO has that is probably one of are favorite features on this theme is the ability to hide the banner to have maximum wallpaper view. Also this is a very nice feature because you still have the big clock and your OCD slot to look at and still have the ability to hide it to view your awesome wallpapers anytime. Also some of you may notice there are 2 clocks on the homescreen. There is 2 reasons behind this (1) It gives it the ultimate TDM EVO feel (2) When hiding the banner you can still view the clock without having to show and hide banner. Just a little feature we thought would be user friendly One more feature in the banner is a designated spot for OWNER INFO (located in options under owner) allowing you to put your nickname, name, username, girlfriends name, your dogs name, or even a small quote!

Finally one more feature on this bad boy is the icon drawer. The icon drawer is located behind the bottom bar. Tapping the left bottom bar button makes icon drawer slide up with 5 user defined icons. Tapping this button again makes drawer slide down.

Theme requires reset after installation

Please see instructions (bottom of post) to see how exactly this theme works

Theme released torch users please enjoy
    11-23-10 12:53 AM
    **Available Now**

TDM Designs is bringing you a whole new concept to HTC themes. We wanted to create something user friendly and also have the HTC concept to it. While many may say this looks nothing like HTC, you are right and wrong. The bottom bar on EVO is its specialty, With a user defined icon right in the middle of the bottom bar it makes accessing your favorite app just a click away. Also this slot is perfect for batt ex or berryweather

Then you have the today panel which allows you to have 6 user defined icons and an area to display today. So there is no wasted space here. And if you dont prefer hidden today you can just use the dock for the 6 icons

Another feature EVO has that is probably one of are favorite features on this theme is the ability to hide the banner to have maximum wallpaper view. Also this is a very nice feature because you still have the big clock and your OCD slot to look at and still have the ability to hide it to view your awesome wallpapers anytime. Also some of you may notice there are 2 clocks on the homescreen. There is 2 reasons behind this (1) It gives it the ultimate TDM EVO feel (2) When hiding the banner you can still view the clock without having to show and hide banner. Just a little feature we thought would be user friendly One more feature in the banner is a designated spot for OWNER INFO (located in options under owner) allowing you to put your nickname, name, username, girlfriends name, your dogs name, or even a small quote!

Finally one more feature on this bad boy is the icon drawer. The icon drawer is located behind the bottom bar. Tapping the left bottom bar button makes icon drawer slide up with 5 user defined icons. Tapping this button again makes drawer slide down.

Theme requires reset after installation

Please see instructions (bottom of post) to see how exactly this theme works

Theme released enjoy storm users
    11-23-10 01:04 AM
    I love it....but is there a way to get events/day calendar to show without having to have the calendar icon highlighted.....?
    11-23-10 01:26 AM
    I'm sorry there is not... I wanted to do it a bit diffrently... I hope this isint a deal breaker...

11-23-10 01:29 AM
    I love it....but is there a way to get events/day calendar to show without having to have the calendar icon highlighted.....?

It's a hidden today feature. You have to put the calendar app in slots 3 - 8. Touch the calendar and the events pop up on the screen. Otherwise, the calendar events would be showing on the screen all the time. There's an app for that by the way LOL.
    11-23-10 01:34 AM
    I'm sorry there is not... I wanted to do it a bit diffrently... I hope this isint a deal breaker...

definitely not a deal breaker...

n the transitions are nice n smooth...landscape mode comes out black, which is fine with me...definitely going to enjoy this one!!!
    11-23-10 01:35 AM
133 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD