I am hoping that someone out there with a working copy of Theme Builder can make a super simple theme for me.

I am looking for a no frills version of the default theme on the Torch.

1. Remove semi transparent overlays where time/date/profile/search are.
    2. 4 user defined icons at the bottom with default text underneath like stock theme (first 4 on app screen).
    3. 1 user defined icon under the search icon with text always on, to the left of the icon (for a weather slot).
    4. No sliding panels, just the main screen, like on the Storm/Storm2
    5. OTA hopefully.

Everything else stays the same as the default theme. Fonts, size, placement, etc. all the same. Nothing else changed.

I downloaded a copy of the Theme Builder for my laptop, but it crashes any time I do anything to make the theme custom. It is disappointing, because I had made so many themes for my Tour when I had it.

This will be much appreciated. I hope that it can be done, and I hope that there is some desire for a theme like this.

Thank you to anyone who can do this, in advance!!!
    12-05-10 06:18 PM
    No underlay under the banner at all?

If you do a theme without the tabs then the notifucation area can only be made to open Messages (or any other app), not the stock drop down notification area with your 3 appts etc. Is that what you want?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-05-10 06:52 PM
    Yep, that is fine. I tend to use my apps, like Twitter and Facebook, instead of the Social app. I keep SMS/Email as two of the four apps at the bottom, so I really don't use the drop down much, except to see the calendar. Losing that isn't that big of a deal though.
    12-05-10 06:56 PM
    12-07-10 04:46 PM
    Now that's what I am talking about. Thank you very much!!!
    12-07-10 07:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD