I came across websites trying to pass my themes off as their own. They have been reported. I would encourage all themers to check these sites to see if any of their themes have been stolen too.
    They zipped my themes which I NEVER released in that form, including my premium themes.
    Here are the websites. If you have the time please leave a comment saying where the themes REALLY came from.
    Stolen Theme #1
    Stolen Theme #2
    Stolen Theme #3
    Stolen Theme #4
    Stolen Theme #5
    Stolen Theme #6
    Stolen Theme #7
    Stolen Theme #8
    Stolen Theme #9
    Stolen Theme #10

My originals:
    Original #1
    Original #2
    Original #3
    Original #4
    02-28-11 06:31 PM
    Sorry this happened to u
    02-28-11 06:37 PM
    Wow. Totally NOT cool. It also seems so petty because it appears to be done not in the interest of financial gain, but in an effort to have increased site traffic hits from what I see.

Ahh. The new world of Warez..........

Sorry about this.
    02-28-11 06:40 PM
    Oh...man. Sorry this happened to you...This was happening to Nancy Drew too...the little brat would buy into her club...then re sell her themes individually as his own on here...
    Havent seen him in a while...
    02-28-11 10:06 PM
    Actually quite a few of ND themes are on those sites...jeez.
    02-28-11 10:09 PM
    You should remove your links above and offer a non-hyperlinked version of their URL [example theirsite*com]. Unfortunately, the links you created above help them. Google looks at cross linking, and having links come from a site such as CB will probably help them in their Google ranks, making them easier to find by Google searches, which we don't want.
    03-01-11 07:04 AM