STELLAR
    Text based Home Screen with no icons makes this the only Today theme you will ever need again.

Purchase Here

You will see there are two icon versions of this theme. One has custom icons and the other has custom dark OS6 icons. Please choose carefully before purchase.

Most people that know my work, know I mainly make darker themes with less color, so with that being said please see all videos and screen shots for more detail before purchasing so you get an idea of my work before hand.

Please ensure you select the correct theme for your device and as always please do a battery pull after initial install.

*9800 version*
    NO trackpad.
    NO Landscape mode.
    Touch the Today items at the top to slide them in accordingly.
    Touch the Notification Bar to hide the Today items.
    Touch the arrow at the bottom to cycle the lower text dock up and down.
    BerryWeather hotspot on the left above the extended lower dock. (App not included)
    QuickLaunch hotspot on the right above the extended lower dock. (App not included)
    Custom icons and Dark OS6 icons depending on the version you purchase.

Last edited by jalaw; 03-13-11 at 07:36 AM.
    ehard24 likes this.
    01-29-11 07:09 AM
    This here looks mighty nice! Homescreen is full of stuff! Is there a hotspot on the homescreen to get to ya apps or do u have to hit the bb button? I'm very interested! I got all ya others, think I just might try this un too! I'm askin bout the Torch version btw.

AND CHEAP TOO!!
    Last edited by ehard24; 01-29-11 at 01:49 PM. Reason: I just looked to see the price. Very cheap.
    01-29-11 01:43 PM

Oh yea .. Great work!
    01-29-11 02:25 PM
    This here looks mighty nice! Homescreen is full of stuff! Is there a hotspot on the homescreen to get to ya apps or do u have to hit the bb button? I'm very interested! I got all ya others, think I just might try this un too! I'm askin bout the Torch version btw.

AND CHEAP TOO!!
    Just hit the BB button for the app screen....

Can't beat .99 CENTS now!!!
    ehard24 likes this.
    01-29-11 02:48 PM
    Just hit the BB button for the app screen....

Can't beat .99 CENTS now!!!
    U got dat right, bro!!
    Fixn to take her for a ride!!
    01-29-11 03:56 PM

Oh yea .. Great work!
    That looks nice! Luv da WP. How'd you get the today items on top to be underlined, no provider, and Saturday to not be abreviated like mine is? I like that.

01-29-11 06:34 PM
    this theme looks really nice.
    01-29-11 06:42 PM
    That looks nice! Luv da WP. How'd you get the today items on top to be underlined, no provider, and Saturday to not be abreviated like mine is? I like that.

KoLoNjI is using a Storm running 5.0 operating system. That is why the date is not abreviated. No provider because he is not in a hotspot and no line becuse i didn't add them in Torch version.

Screen resolutions are the same between Storm and Torch so I told him he could post screens in here to. He does a lot of my beta testing... and he's good
    ehard24 likes this.
    01-29-11 06:55 PM
    KoLoNjI is using a Storm running 5.0 operating system. That is why the date is not abreviated. No provider because he is not in a hotspot and no line becuse i didn't add them in Torch version.

Screen resolutions are the same between Storm and Torch so I told him he could post screens in here to. He does a lot of my beta testing... and he's good
    10-4, good buddy! I was changing settings all over my phone trying to figure that one out. Thanks!
    01-29-11 07:10 PM
    10-4, good buddy! I was changing settings all over my phone trying to figure that one out. Thanks!
    @ ehard24 I just updated the theme to include the lines. They where actually supposed to be there but i just forgot to add them...

If you delete the version you have and go back to your account and redownload you will have the lines...

If you like it the way it is than do nothing...
    ehard24 likes this.
    01-29-11 08:16 PM
    @ ehard24 I just updated the theme to include the lines. They where actually supposed to be there but i just forgot to add them...

If you delete the version you have and go back to your account and redownload you will have the lines...

If you like it the way it is than do nothing...
    Will do! Thanks for paying attention to your threads and looking out for your customers! You do good work and now I have another theme to add to my theme rotation!
    01-29-11 09:15 PM
    Will do! Thanks for paying attention to your threads and looking out for your customers! You do good work and now I have another theme to add to my theme rotation!
    Thanks... I believe in good customer support
    01-29-11 09:18 PM
    Amazing theme
    01-29-11 10:22 PM
    Is mobihand down? I cant purchase.
    01-29-11 10:56 PM
    Picked mine up from mobihand as crackberry app store wouldn't work for me
    01-30-11 12:09 AM
    Amazing theme
    Thanks, glad ya like
    01-30-11 03:39 AM
    Got it now. Looks great. Is there an issue in landscape mode or is it just me. I've got a white line on the right side of mine.
    01-30-11 09:09 AM
    Got it now. Looks great. Is there an issue in landscape mode or is it just me. I've got a white line on the right side of mine.
    I dont think there is an issue. Please post a picture so i may look into the matter.
    01-30-11 09:20 AM
    How did you get BerryWeather to show like this with the dock up? I get full screen with BerryWeather. I like the way this looks in the picture. Is there a certain setting I should have BerryWeather on?

Thanks
    01-30-11 12:30 PM
    Just wanted to let you know that I think this was a greatly made theme.. I think it is one of the best I have ever seen and I've seen a lot
    01-30-11 12:41 PM

That was just sooo sweet *tear* ...
    01-30-11 02:09 PM
    Just to check, is BerryWeather required to show the weather on the homescreen (as the multi-day forecast), or can you use any weather app?
    01-30-11 02:25 PM
    Just to check, is BerryWeather required to show the weather on the homescreen (as the multi-day forecast), or can you use any weather app?
    BW has a homescreen wallpaper function, used like I am or how JaLaw is (multi-day forcast). If your weather app has these functions also, then you should be good to go.

** BW also lets you customize the icon sets as you can see in the last shot I posted using the "deathstar" .
    01-30-11 02:34 PM
    How did you get BerryWeather to show like this with the dock up? I get full screen with BerryWeather. I like the way this looks in the picture. Is there a certain setting I should have BerryWeather on?

Thanks
    Try this setting and center everything.

01-30-11 05:45 PM
    Can you please update the theme for the 9650 os 6.0 so I may purchase it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-30-11 06:12 PM
47 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD