Is there trackpad support for this theme?
    05-27-11 11:01 AM
    Yep, there sure is.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-27-11 11:14 AM
    Yep, there sure is.

My trackpad doesn't work on the home screen, any thoughts? I already did one battery pull.
    Last edited by Allamricn; 05-27-11 at 11:19 AM. Reason: sp.
    05-27-11 11:17 AM
    You might have to touch an area first before you gain focus and can navigate with the trackpad.
    Allamricn likes this.
    05-27-11 11:25 AM
    You might have to touch an area first before you gain focus and can navigate with the trackpad.
    Thanks for the tip!
    05-27-11 11:32 AM
    Not a problem
    05-27-11 11:49 AM
    Raypho likes this.
    05-28-11 01:13 PM
    That looks cool @KoLoNjI
    05-29-11 08:17 AM
    SSIX Theme - Raypho

Available for :
    - 8350 (OS 5.0)
    - 8500 (OS 5.0)
    - 8900 (OS 5.0)
    - 9300 (OS 5.0, 6.0)
    - 9500 (OS 5.0)
    - 9600 (OS 5.0, 6.0)
    - 9700 (OS 5.0, 6.0)
    - 9780 (OS 6.0)
    - 9800 (OS 6.0)

Not compatible with : 9100, 9670 OS 6.0

* The text icons can be changed at the app menu by arranging the order (READ the instructions below)
    * Text icons are using fixed 22 Bold Arial type, 16 size for 320 x 240 screen.
    * OS 6 devices might contain bugs and will be fixed for free after the program is out of beta version.

Features :
    ======================NON TOUCH=====================
    - 3 hideable Weather slot (alt + 1-4)
    - 8 hideable user definable Text based icons (arrange the icons in order from slot 4-11) press ESC and Spacebar
    - Wallpaper friendly
    - Semi transparent banner
    - Profile icon
    - Customized menu and dialog box
    - OS 6.0 icons
    ======================TOUCH======================= ==
    - 2 hideable Weather slot (ESC and touch the area to unhide)
    - 7 hideable user definable Text based icons (arrange the icons in order from slot 4-9) Press Esc and touch the area to unhide
    - Wallpaper friendly
    - Semi transparent banner
    - Profile icon
    - Customized menu and dialog box
    - OS 6.0 icons

You can get it here Superstore

Getting other Raypho's products : Superstore

08-23-11 09:35 AM
    So far I like this. I'm still new to changing themes, so 2 questions:

1. I saw nice screenshots of blue wallpaper in this thread. What's involved in changing this?

2. In the messages list the font is too large so the time doesn't show. It will show 10... instead of the actual time. The font in the messages themselves looks fine. Is this something I can change?
    09-16-11 10:35 AM
    So far I like this. I'm still new to changing themes, so 2 questions:

1. I saw nice screenshots of blue wallpaper in this thread. What's involved in changing this?

2. In the messages list the font is too large so the time doesn't show. It will show 10... instead of the actual time. The font in the messages themselves looks fine. Is this something I can change?
    1. To change wallpapers go to Media > Pictures > Select a Picture > View > Set as Wallpaper (If you want a particular wallpaper ask the poster)

2. Raypho does not use custom fonts but some OS do not play nice with themes and fonts. You can try reducing the font size to see if that helps.
    09-16-11 10:45 AM
    1. To change wallpapers go to Media > Pictures > Select a Picture > View > Set as Wallpaper (If you want a particular wallpaper ask the poster)

2. Raypho does not use custom fonts but some OS do not play nice with themes and fonts. You can try reducing the font size to see if that helps.
    Thank you for the reponse.

The size of font in the email list doesn't seem to change by adjusting the "font size" in options. Only the actual EMAIL font size changes. Is this only adjustable by the theme maker? This is the only drawback so far....
    09-19-11 03:58 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD