This might just be my OCD talking, but I downloaded BatteryEx a few weeks back, and it slightly bothers me that there are two battery meters now, one good one and one blah one. Is it even possible to make a theme that doesn't display the original battery meter so that folks with 3rd party battery programs will just see the good one? Just tossing this idea out there, if it isn't possible or it's a dumb idea, that's fine.
    03-21-11 07:39 AM
    Yip very possible

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-21-11 08:12 AM
    its very easy... just uncheck a box and poof! meter is gone.
    03-21-11 08:34 AM
    The only thing I would see here is you may be that a theme builder may do this, but it would be to please the minority instead of the majority. Not that it's a bad thing, but that's what I see.

If there's a theme you like in particular, you may want to ask if the theme builder doesn't mind removing that for you.
    03-21-11 08:48 AM
    The only thing I would see here is you may be that a theme builder may do this, but it would be to please the minority instead of the majority.
    Oh yeah, I realize that. Just thought I would toss the idea out there and see if anyone else was like "yeah, me too!" or not. I may just be a weirdo.
    03-21-11 10:14 AM
    i find though... with many themes, the battery is part of the look of the theme and to take it out would look strange

if its just a little battery.. fine.. but if its like a ruler in my scrapbook theme... it would look strange without it
    03-21-11 10:23 AM
    This might just be my OCD talking, but I downloaded BatteryEx a few weeks back, and it slightly bothers me that there are two battery meters now, one good one and one blah one. Is it even possible to make a theme that doesn't display the original battery meter so that folks with 3rd party battery programs will just see the good one? Just tossing this idea out there, if it isn't possible or it's a dumb idea, that's fine.
    Actually there is a theme out there with no battery. Check out AK Stock II by Akbarmecha

http://forums.crackberry.com/f220/pr...ii-gtt-580635/
    03-21-11 11:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD