Click below for video demo with audio commentary:

Last edited by VinceThePrince; 11-05-10 at 01:45 AM.
    11-04-10 05:54 PM
    Uh, awesome. quit teasing and release already!
    11-04-10 10:09 PM
    Nice looking theme but if the time is on the notification bar why does it need
    the other really huge one?
    11-04-10 10:37 PM
    defiantly willing to beta test this theme for you if you still want my help. I sent you my PIN in a PM a while ago.
    11-04-10 10:38 PM
    Uh, awesome. quit teasing and release already!
    I plan to release all at once. The Torch and Storm themes are 100% done, just starting on the 9700 (etc) and 85xx devices now.

Nice looking theme but if the time is on the notification bar why does it need
    the other really huge one?
    Because that's become pretty much a standard addition to the HTC look, and kind of "necessary" to have in themes like this. And on another more functional level, that is actually a widget which is on THAT screen only. When you swipe to the other screens, so does that widget. So then you won't always have two clocks.

defiantly willing to beta test this theme for you if you still want my help. I sent you my PIN in a PM a while ago.
    Sorry, I ended up finding some beta testers, this theme has been rigorously put through its paces for a while to ensure flawless function. You guys will love it once it's out =D
    11-04-10 10:46 PM
    A tad testy for a simple question from someone who has obviously NEVER used a
    HTC type theme but thank you for the answer
    11-04-10 10:54 PM
    Haha sorry, never meant to sound testy. I was just trying to explain it clearly.

But yeah, I thought I would post a video of it in action so you guys get a better idea of how everything works. It's uploading to YouTube now, I will add a link in the first post when it's ready =D
    11-04-10 11:16 PM
    Outstanding looking theme Vince. Hope the Torch version is coming soon.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-10 11:21 PM
    One small suggestion... add "HTC" and/or Sense to the thread so people at a glance can tell what the theme is about.
    11-05-10 10:25 AM
    Looks great! Good work.

Does the homescreen actually swipe, or are you just simulating the swipe motion with your mouse? For example, can you swipe half way, and then drag it back?
    11-05-10 12:15 PM
    Any idea on ETA?
    11-05-10 08:57 PM
    I just watched the promo video and only have one thing to say. Good Lord man! Release it already! This theme looks amazing!
    11-05-10 10:04 PM
    I just watched the promo video and only have one thing to say. Good Lord man! Release it already! This theme looks amazing!
    this.......
    11-05-10 11:08 PM
    This theme looks awesome. Can't wait to try it out. Just hoping that the font size will be large enough so you can see them without having to put on reading glasses. That seems to be the problem with a lot of themes being made for the Torch. The fonts are way too small to read.
    11-06-10 03:04 PM
    One thing for you to maybe add like on a HTC phone is up to 5 screens to swipe through that could be customized ? This would be great ! Have one dedicated to messaging and one to add apps to ectm.

11-06-10 06:18 PM
    Wow... This theme "had me at hello"! Lol

Can't wait til its released, looks too awesome.

11-07-10 05:01 AM
    Any updates on ETA? Can't wait to check this out.
    11-09-10 10:13 AM
    I mad he said that the one for 9800 is finished and he's starting on other models.

That makes me even more anxious...

I'll pay a little extra to have it now, that thing needs to be on my phone. Lol

11-09-10 01:23 PM
    Hey everyone, if all goes well I should be ready to launch this theme tomorrow (Nov 10) in the afternoon sometime. Thanks for your patience. I will be having a launch contest so keep your eyes peeled!
    11-09-10 10:09 PM
    I want this
    11-10-10 05:10 AM
    Was going to say this looked a lot like Ecruz's HTC berry sense ui theme(a complete ripoff), but after watching the vid. This is so much more. Guess it would be more of a ripoff of the HTC UI. Going to have to buy this when its released.
    11-10-10 06:04 AM
    waiting ..
    11-10-10 09:01 AM
    Waiting ......waiting.......waiting.....
    11-10-10 09:20 AM
    Its past noon where is it ?????????????

11-10-10 11:48 AM
    Its past noon where is it ?????????????

Haha sorry, polishing it up. Wanna make sure it's perfect before I release it. Don't worry, still coming out today =)
    11-10-10 12:51 PM
49 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD