I couldnt find it in app world. Any idea where I can find it?
    04-05-11 08:37 AM
    This is off topic for the thread, but I used to have that second wallpaper with the trees but I lost it...would you mind posting it?
    Noob question, how did you get the rss to show on the home screen?
    04-05-11 09:11 AM
    Noob question, how did you get the rss to show on the home screen?
    thats BreakingNews from shaosoft, a very cool app with some great features

http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/ope...screen-593700/
    04-05-11 10:00 AM
    Thanks BBThemes for the update!!
    05-23-11 01:10 AM
    Thanks for the update :-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-23-11 01:22 AM
    [QUOTE=spike007;6352006]Thanks for the update :-)

I'll second that
    This theme is perfect. !!!!
    05-23-11 02:13 AM
    I just bought it and it looks fantastic! It's the only theme I've liked better than default ever since I got my Torch the week it came out last year. I love the updated icons, while preserving the functionality and overall look of the default theme. Thumbs up!
    05-23-11 03:50 AM
    Help! I bought this update and I received an email for the download page, however I opened the link using my laptop and could not download it, when I use my phone to download it after 1 day it says that it already expired. How can I download it? Thank you
    05-25-11 12:38 PM
    Help! I bought this update and I received an email for the download page, however I opened the link using my laptop and could not download it, when I use my phone to download it after 1 day it says that it already expired. How can I download it? Thank you
    The links expire on mobihand after an attempted download or short period of time. Log into your account and re-download it from mobi.
    05-25-11 12:51 PM
    The links expire on mobihand after an attempted download or short period of time. Log into your account and re-download it from mobi.
    Hi. But I could not find any link anymore.
    05-25-11 12:58 PM
    Hi. But I could not find any link anymore.
    Log into your account from your phone and scroll to the theme you want to download or from your PC send the link to your email.

bcmessi likes this.
    05-25-11 01:04 PM
    Log into your account from your phone and scroll to the theme you want to download or from your PC send the link to your email.

Oh, I did not see this. Will try when I get home. Thank you
    05-26-11 02:31 AM
    Oh, I did not see this. Will try when I get home. Thank you
    I still could not find it. Oh, well.. Maybe I'll just buy it again Thanks anyway
    05-31-11 02:17 PM
    There is a small bug I've noticed lately. When on wifi, in landscpae mode, I get two BB symbols in the top bar. The second one is near the time display. Anyway to correct this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-31-11 03:10 PM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD