New six dot x theme for OS 6 from bbthemes has what looks like all new OS 6.1 icons. Beautiful. This is the one I've been waiting for. Love this theme!

$1.99 at the CrackBerry app store.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by 18to12fitty; 04-01-11 at 10:09 AM.
    BBThemes likes this.
    04-01-11 08:43 AM
    haha! thanks! i was going to post it later today, just sorting the OS5 devices. and yes they are the REAL OS6.1 icons gotta say im loving the look of the new icons
    04-01-11 09:31 AM
    I've purchased this awesome theme! Of course the iconset is the reason for my enthusiasm!!!!! Its seems the optimal compromise of the known clean and clear "business-style-icons" former OS and the aspiration of the market for more fashionlike (android-style) iconsets... I think the bargain of QNX was one of the best decisions of RIM!!!! I love this iconset, cause its still clean and clear and not to gimmickry like other 'fashion-sets'.... The only disadvantage is the fact, that the rest of the UI/surface (way of highlightning and color-scheme) doesnt reach the noble impression of the used iconset! The cursors/bars etc. should be more 'glossy' or alike...:-)

BBThemes likes this.
    04-01-11 09:50 AM
    haha! thanks! i was going to post it later today, just sorting the OS5 devices. and yes they are the REAL OS6.1 icons gotta say im loving the look of the new icons
    Well, I love all the functionality of the stock theme. Even though I could do without the Home screen tabs, every theme that excludes them also loses some of the stock theme functionality. So all I wanted was a stock theme with clean, more colorful and stylish icons that don't look like cartoons. This is it. It's perfect, and it'll be a keeper for sure.

Excellent job!

04-01-11 10:01 AM
    Well, I love all the functionality of the stock theme. Even though I could do without the Home screen tabs, every theme that excludes them also loses some of the stock theme functionality. So all I wanted was a stock theme with clean, more colorful and stylish icons that don't look like cartoons. This is it. It's perfect, and it'll be a keeper for sure.

Excellent job!

I agree.
    I bought this the moment I saw it and I wont be deleting it anytime soon.
    BBThemes likes this.
    04-01-11 10:14 AM
    I took it upon myself to look at the screen shots and I have to say this theme looks freaking amazing! Usually when I purchase themes I use them for a couple of days, maybe two weeks and go back to the original(most of the time I consantly go back go the themes I bought) but this theme is here to stay!

BBThemes likes this.
    04-01-11 10:31 AM
    Is it possible to post the wallpaper please?
    04-01-11 10:40 AM

Excellent job!

Exactly. I downloaded this and am loving it. I'm not a theme person but I felt the same way about the stock theme. This is perfect.
    BBThemes likes this.
    04-01-11 10:40 AM
    Is it possible to post the wallpaper please?
    of course, find attached
    Zach7 likes this.
    04-01-11 11:03 AM
    BBthemes......Thank you for making this great theme! I have had it for only about an hour and love it. I enjoy the OS6.1 icons with the stock use! I know BB is a little quicker than at&t with releasing new OS, but I would hate to wait a year! j/k
    BBThemes likes this.
    04-01-11 01:57 PM
    BBthemes......Thank you for making this great theme! I have had it for only about an hour and love it. I enjoy the OS6.1 icons with the stock use! I know BB is a little quicker than at&t with releasing new OS, but I would hate to wait a year! j/k
    haha yea carriers need to be faster, thats what im looking forward to with playbook - updates when RIM thinks i should have them!

glad your liking the theme
    paulmcneil likes this.
    04-01-11 02:56 PM

SCHWEEEEET!
    04-01-11 04:44 PM
    nearly 3 hours since i purchased it but still haven't received anything :/
    04-01-11 07:40 PM

SCHWEEEEET!
    This is off topic for the thread, but I used to have that second wallpaper with the trees but I lost it...would you mind posting it?
    04-01-11 07:55 PM
    Did the e-mail icon not change?
    04-01-11 08:07 PM
    This is off topic for the thread, but I used to have that second wallpaper with the trees but I lost it...would you mind posting it?

enjoy
    grover5 and adi-m like this.
    04-01-11 08:13 PM
    Awesome, thanks...

04-01-11 08:25 PM

SCHWEEEEET!
    hi there, glad your liking it, i`d reccomend a batterypull so that the icons are fully installed as its not showing the new calendar icon on yours, a battery pull will sort this (and update to new social feeds too)
    paulmcneil likes this.
    04-01-11 09:20 PM
    nearly 3 hours since i purchased it but still haven't received anything :/
    please check your PM`s
    sungjin1989 and paulmcneil like this.
    04-01-11 09:25 PM
    please check your PM`s
    Thanks very much for all your help! 10/10 for support right there.
    Finally managed to download the theme after over 24 hours.

The theme looks amazing on my Bold 9000. I must say it's like a completely new phone now.
    It's probably the only theme I've liked and felt like keeping.

Just a few thoughts:
    I think on the home screen, if the sound profile option was still present on the top left corner under the battery, as it is in the default theme, it would make it convenient. I miss having that convenience with this theme.

In any options, for example I go into the clock options, some of the drop down menu bubbles are glitchy when you move through them. The drop down menu gets sliced off when moving down to the next drop down menu.

When going from home screen into the blackberry menu displaying all your icons, the battery and reception bar on top left and top right moves slightly to reposition. I know it's not a problem but I notice it and it would've been nice if they stayed in the same place.

Other than that, I haven't noticed anything else worth noting. It's a very nice theme.
    04-02-11 11:18 PM
    What's the difference between this theme and the free 9800 theme with 6.1 icons?

-Rich
    04-03-11 09:09 AM
    What's the difference between this theme and the free 9800 theme with 6.1 icons?

-Rich
    For the Torch, 1.99$.
    And for owners of previous devices, this theme supports them.
    04-03-11 10:06 AM
    Awesome, thanks...

Looks great!!!!
    04-03-11 12:36 PM
    What is the the green chip icon?
    04-04-11 09:08 AM
    What is the the green chip icon?
    An app called MeterBerry, you'll find it usefull
    04-05-11 07:28 AM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD