Purchase Here
    Side Slide

Side Slide is as simple and easy to use as it gets. Crisp, clear and functional for every type of profession out there. If you are looking for a theme that is fast and easy to use than this is for you.

YouTube Video
    Please watch it.

Purchase Here

Features:
    **Torch Version Features.**
    *Transparent Docks
    *Click the left side to open Berry Weather. (App not included)
    *Click the right side to open Quick Launch. (App not included)
    *All icons are customizable except Profiles at the bottom.
    *Ten customizable os6 Icons on home screen.
    *Rotate phone to Landscape to show Today Items.
    *Touch the little arrow at the bottom to cycle side dock.
    *Touch the word "Hide" to hide the side dock.
    *Touch the word "Dock" to show the dock.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    **6.0 Version 2.1 Torch 9800 Update Feature.**

I was asked if I would make it possible to make the Right Hand OCD slot hide, so I did.

Press (alt and - sign) to hide the Right Hand OCD slot . Press (alt and + sign) to show the Right Hand OCD slot.

That is the only update I did for now.

Last edited by jalaw; 02-19-11 at 12:32 PM.
    10-19-10 06:41 AM
    Great theme and on sale, got it for only $1.25!!
    The only issue is the hotspot for the 'manage connection' is a tad too small.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-19-10 11:51 PM
    This is my favorite theme thus far for the Torch. Would like to see scrolling using a swipe but that's just a wish. Well worth the purchase price

10-20-10 07:39 AM
    I'm glad you all like it...thank you. Also a big thank you to the select few that got to test this theme and have given it a thumbs up go ahead.

10-20-10 07:50 AM

Lovin it!

10-20-10 11:36 AM
    Downloaded this earlier today... I'm loving it. It works really well. Thankls for posting. Just wondering if there's any chance you could post the wallpaper? I'd like to coordinate my PatternLock background with it... Yes, I'm a little OCD

10-20-10 01:27 PM
    Downloaded this earlier today... I'm loving it. It works really well. Thankls for posting. Just wondering if there's any chance you could post the wallpaper? I'd like to coordinate my PatternLock background with it... Yes, I'm a little OCD

do the same thing! The themes i've created when i use a select color i use stormslider and the background gets put as the same background on the wallpaper, LOL.
    10-20-10 04:04 PM
    Here ya go...

10-20-10 05:35 PM
    Here ya go...
    A big huge THANK YOU!!! Now my lock screen matches my home screen... all is right with the world again
    10-20-10 08:51 PM

10-21-10 05:34 AM
    A big huge THANK YOU!!! Now my lock screen matches my home screen... all is right with the world again
    Glad I could make all right in the world...lol
    10-21-10 08:05 PM
    very nice theme; i'm having a problem getting berryweather to launch by tapping the screen though. quicklaunch works perfectly

also, is it possible to add some of the keyboard shortcuts for the storm/torch version? for example, the dollar sign=text messages; j=manage connections; r=clock

i'd personally rather have c=manage connections and x=clock but not as big of a deal. i had someone custom make me a theme for 9700 with a few more hotkeys but they don't seem as necessary with a touch screen. the biggest deal is the messages hotkey because i'll always have my keyboard out for txting.
    Last edited by huiman; 11-05-10 at 02:22 PM.
    11-05-10 01:55 PM
    very nice theme; i'm having a problem getting berryweather to launch by tapping the screen though. quicklaunch works perfectly

also, is it possible to add some of the keyboard shortcuts for the storm/torch version? for example, the dollar sign=text messages; j=manage connections; r=clock

i'd personally rather have c=manage connections and x=clock but not as big of a deal. i had someone custom make me a theme for 9700 with a few more hotkeys but they don't seem as necessary with a touch screen. the biggest deal is the messages hotkey because i'll always have my keyboard out for txting.
    Lol... Honestly I never considered adding hotkey to this theme. I do for other keyboard devices but this one I just totally forgot about the keyboard. Maybe in the next update I can add them... Thanks for the suggestion.
    11-05-10 02:47 PM

Lovin it!

Hey I forgot to ask you for that wallpaper. Me son loves Star wars.
    02-12-11 05:42 AM

Man, That is different. I like Walls like this more than the abstract stuff! Where do you find walls like this? Not particularly Addidias, but any sports vendors.

I know that's a wide open question.....I guess I'm asking, where do YOU find YOUR walls?

Hardest question I've ever tried to word!! My brain is takin the day off without permission!!
    02-12-11 12:02 PM
    **6.0 Version 2.1 Torch 9800 Update Feature.**

I was asked if I would make it possible to make the Right Hand OCD slot hide, so I did.

Press (alt and - sign) to hide the Right Hand OCD slot . Press (alt and + sign) to show the Right Hand OCD slot.

That is the only update I did for now.

Due to the update it will stay at .99 cents another week.
    02-19-11 12:32 PM

Looks good JaLaw!!

02-19-11 06:07 PM
    Spotted a couple of ss's today and just knew I had to have this theme so I went wayyyy back till I found it and so happy I did...it's FAB Ja !!!

Was a little surprised when my device tilted to see a today screen in LS !
    I know...I didn't read the info...lol
    08-05-11 08:55 PM
    Great theme ,Great price ,Great job !
    08-05-11 10:55 PM
    Spotted a couple of ss's today and just knew I had to have this theme so I went wayyyy back till I found it and so happy I did...it's FAB Ja !!!

Was a little surprised when my device tilted to see a today screen in LS !
    I know...I didn't read the info...lol
    Well I'm glad you stumbled across my theme...

Great theme ,Great price ,Great job !
    Thanks Eaglesfan. Good luck this season...
    08-06-11 09:33 AM
    Just bought- very neat!
    On the first post, top left screen...is there a trick to getting Berry Weather top display the forecast like that (I can only achieve the single-icon-day-only)?
    Thanks
    08-07-11 06:55 AM
    In the BW setting for Homescreen Wallpaper - check the box that says "Display Forecast"
    08-12-11 12:00 PM

Looks good JaLaw!!

Looks good KoLoNjI...
    09-16-11 01:47 PM
    Nice wallpapers guys.
    09-29-11 04:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD