Seven Point Five is now available for OS6 devices

Seven Point Five gives you a small banner with PlayBook styled battery, signal and wifi icons as well as bringing you a mix of PlayBook OS2 icons and OS7 icons to make your homescreen really pop.

Additionally we have done a first for any OS6 theme, and changed all the menu icons to OS7 style, so now wether your browsing through your native media apps or simply changing a setting in your options menu, you`ll see the standard OS7 icons to really transform the look of your device.

Additional features include a skinned media player, skinned browser UI and a new IU while inside folders on your phone.

Small Banner and custom bar skin

A beautiful mix of OS7 and PlayBook OS2 icons

Custom folder UI to reflect PlayBook OS2

Fully re-skinned media menus

Revamped Browser UI

OS7 style options menus

Buy Seven Point Five today from BlackBerry App World - just $1
    sushistew and Ethan1992 like this.
    03-21-12 07:08 AM
    Wooohooo I am sooo going to buy this theme....thanks BBThemes
    BBThemes likes this.
    03-21-12 07:32 AM
    Very cool theme....love the icons !
    I'm using the Quick Weather app with it

BBThemes likes this.
    03-21-12 09:38 AM
    03-23-12 01:44 PM
    Very cool theme....love the icons !
    I'm using the Quick Weather app with it
    Click to view quoted image

Click to view quoted image
    those walls look awesome thanks for sharing your pictures
    wendybeee likes this.
    03-25-12 03:45 PM
    Very nice work. In fact, this is the first time I paid for a theme. The completeness of the makeover - including the "Options" icons and media player skin - really makes it. You even got the wi-fi available notification icon that most others seem to miss.

If there was one request I could ask for, it would be the mobile network connection type. You know, the "EDGE", "3G", etc... But that's it. I know it's kind of crowded up there.

Still, great theme.
    03-28-12 12:54 AM
    ,i wanna buy this theme but i don't have credit card. I really like this awesome theme but my parents doesn't want their cards to be used..im only 17 years old owning a 9800...how i wish i could have this one
    03-29-12 12:50 AM
    Very nice work. In fact, this is the first time I paid for a theme. The completeness of the makeover - including the "Options" icons and media player skin - really makes it. You even got the wi-fi available notification icon that most others seem to miss.

If there was one request I could ask for, it would be the mobile network connection type. You know, the "EDGE", "3G", etc... But that's it. I know it's kind of crowded up there.

Still, great theme.
    hi there, appologies for the late reply. yes the only reason the edge/3g text is left out is simply beaucse of room, however if you tilt ya device to landscape it still there

,i wanna buy this theme but i don't have credit card. I really like this awesome theme but my parents doesn't want their cards to be used..im only 17 years old owning a 9800...how i wish i could have this one
    im sorry i dont really have any options, although if you know someone that could `gift` you it on appworld then ya could give them the $1 for it i guess.
    04-01-12 06:10 PM
    ,i wish i knew someone who can gift this app for me but i don't huhu...i'm longing for this really...anyways thank you

PS: If I just knew that there was a contest that you picked randomly who will win a free copy of this, i would surely join, but i just found that this a day or two ago...oh i wish i could turn back time, so i would a chance to win.
    04-02-12 08:54 AM
    hi there, appologies for the late reply. yes the only reason the edge/3g text is left out is simply beaucse of room, however if you tilt ya device to landscape it still there
    I did notice it in landscape after I posted that message. Good compromise. Complete with the double BIS symbol when on wifi - not your fault of course, I know that's one of those Theme Builder bugs that we may never see go away.
    04-02-12 11:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD