Just updated my theme Rocker Chic for the Torch. It takes advantage of the OS6 layout and usability while utilizing the look and feel of the theme.

It's available - HERE

09-28-10 12:21 PM
    can you post screenshots of this theme in landscape mode?
    09-28-10 01:42 PM
    09-28-10 02:31 PM
    Woo, this is what I think I'm looking for right now. Getting ready to download. Man, so excited for the floodgates of themes to open up!
    09-28-10 02:54 PM
    If you purchase it, let me know what you think. It's my first OS6 based theme.
    09-28-10 02:58 PM
    Purchased I love it! The only theme-based icons I have appearing are mor SMS and BBM, though. All the others look normal (like if I were using a stock theme). I tried deleting and reinstalling, but it didn't help. Any suggestions?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-28-10 03:24 PM
    hmmmm that's weird. Is everything else working correctly? And which release of OS6 are you running?
    09-28-10 03:53 PM
    I think I may have figured out the issue. I'll have an update up later this evening.
    09-28-10 04:01 PM
    It took a few more reinstalls and reboots, but everything's perfect now. Thanks a bunch!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-28-10 04:24 PM
    Yeah, that's the only issue I encountered, not many icons appeared skinned. I don't want to re-install and battery pull repeatedly.
    I really do like it, though, so nice to have something other than stock and the top banner portion is exactly what I'm looking for. It functions smoothly and I also like the battery meter...

Here's a couple of screen shots:

09-28-10 05:20 PM
    Try switching to another theme and then back again. See if that switches the icons.
    09-28-10 07:26 PM
    Try switching to another theme and then back again. See if that switches the icons.
    Yep, that did the trick. I definitely am digging this theme. Great work in such a short time period!
    09-29-10 12:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD