Let me just start by saying that I'm very happy with all the functionality of the stock theme. Every new theme I've downloaded (and there have been many more than I care to count), I always end up back to stock because they all inevitably lose something that I don't want to live without. What I'd really like is all the functionality of the stock OS6 theme, but with new icons, preferably just with a little more color. What would also be very cool is additional icons that could be attached to user-built folders. Is such a thing even doable with a theme, or are we talking about stuff thaat's embedded in the OS?

Thanx in advance...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-28-10 07:25 PM
    Here you go:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f220/th...id-os6-547454/

11-28-10 08:45 PM
    Here is another one for you

Love Your Torch

-Stock OS6 User Interface
    -Percentage Battery Meter
    -Mac Style Icons and Fonts used throughout Theme
    -Unread Icons skinned to match App Screen Icons
    11-28-10 09:05 PM
    Both very nice. I just installed Vivid, and also found Aqua-Robics 9800 on app world that's similar. Now I gotta figure out which one I like more!

Thanks for the ibfo!

11-28-10 09:59 PM
    Ok, these are pretty close, but not quite. With Vivid, there's a problem with some drop-down lists, especially browser Bookmarks - background is almost as dark as the text. Similar deal with Aqua-Robics, only with lists popping up in the browser. Also, in. Oth themes, the new icons are a little TOO colorful, almost cartoonish.

Anybody know of anything similar with icons that are a little more subtle but more colorful than stock?

11-29-10 02:40 PM
    Ok, these are pretty close, but not quite. With Vivid, there's a problem with some drop-down lists, especially browser Bookmarks - background is almost as dark as the text. Similar deal with Aqua-Robics, only with lists popping up in the browser. Also, in. Oth themes, the new icons are a little TOO colorful, almost cartoonish.

Anybody know of anything similar with icons that are a little more subtle but more colorful than stock?

I believe you are confusing Vivid with something else. The list text is 100% stock. That includes the browser bookmarks list text.

11-29-10 03:07 PM
    Ok, how about this one?

http://forums.crackberry.com/f220/ip...zone-p-561441/

12-07-10 11:20 PM
    I would try Thalia by Hedone Design:
    Thalia Torch | HedoneDesign

It's free
    12-08-10 03:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD