This is really a request for two themes, I've downloaded all the 'wallpaper themes and none suit my desires. I had a theme for my storm called elle, it was THE perfect theme. The main feature the current themes are missing are the hotspots to lainch 5 or so different apps. If someone could make that theme with a few tweaks (I.e. Leave the today dropdown menu) I would be willing to donate.

Also, I want a stock theme with the top banner minimalized, maybe as tall as two of the browser banners on top of eachother.

Anyway, thank you to anyone who can do this!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-21-10 06:09 PM
    As far as I know your first request is not possible with TB being in beta, you can not combine a custom theme with elements of the OS6 interface. For some reasons as well SVG's used to create hotspots don't seem to work with the OS6 UI theme.
    As for your second request, here ya go

OTA INSTALL
    Last edited by curve1967; 12-22-10 at 11:10 AM.
    12-22-10 10:45 AM
    Hmmm.... The Link gives me a 504 error everytime. Odd.
    Thank you for the theme though! The image won't load so I can't even see it I just wish they'd bring the theme builder out of beta so we could get stuff like elle.
    12-22-10 12:54 PM
    Strsnge both the picture and install link work on both my Torch & laptop

12-22-10 03:13 PM
    Very odd. I tried it on my desktop and from my torch. Neither show the image nor will the link work. I'll pm you my email if you can send me the ota files I can install them from my sd card.
    -Thanks

12-22-10 04:43 PM
    Maybe its something to do with my crappy german isp...

12-22-10 04:47 PM
    Lol, since you emailed me the link it worked. And now its working here too, the image and the link. What the ****? Anyway thanks again!

12-23-10 05:15 AM
    As far as I know your first request is not possible with TB being in beta, you can not combine a custom theme with elements of the OS6 interface. For some reasons as well SVG's used to create hotspots don't seem to work with the OS6 UI theme.
    As for your second request, here ya go

OTA INSTALL
    After re-reading this, you're saying you can't create hotspots with the os6 features? Or are you saying the hotspots won't work at all? Because for now I'm definitely willing to settle for a screen with no dropdown menus that has hotspots. If someone can make a minimalistic theme with hotspots (dropdown menus or not) that would be awesome.

12-23-10 01:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD