somebody please make a stock torch theme with transparent black menus and banners, with red or black selection color for navigation
    10-11-10 03:42 PM
    Here you go buddy, try this. Everything normally blue is red, and black is transparent, only the pop up menu is grey because of an issue with Theme Builder. Hope that's what you were looking from! OTA at bottom.

Red 9800 OTA
    10-13-10 01:38 AM
    Thank you, this is great, I'm loving it.
    Did you make it in any other colors by any chance? How long dois it take to put something like this together?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-13-10 12:29 PM
    It wasn't too long, I already had the red ‎​​‏​items made. That's what takes the longest, editing in Photoshop, but from scratch editing the blue items, probably 2 hourish. That's the only color I have for now, glad you like it!

10-13-10 12:54 PM
    Hey Scoot,

Could you make a version with blue but with the notifications all blue color? eg: mail icon, bbm icon more blue and the little start when you get a new message? Thanks!
    10-13-10 01:11 PM
    Loving this theme. great job and very well done. i am not a fan of red but it looks awesome in this theme.

10-13-10 02:33 PM
    Yep, also not a fan of red but i will be rocking this. Thank you for making it

i hope it gets made in a dark blue and with a fading effect like the simplified theme, that would require changes to the fonds on popup from black

great theme anyways, good balance of tranparecncy on menus, enough to see what is behind but solid enough to read on it
    10-13-10 03:28 PM
    Yep, also not a fan of red but i will be rocking this. Thank you for making it

i hope it gets made in a dark blue and with a fading effect like the simplified theme, that would require changes to the fonds on popup from black

great theme anyways, good balance of tranparecncy on menus, enough to see what is behind but solid enough to read on it
    Actually he has that fade effect on some of his themes; His " black and red" or " red and black" for the bold is prety nice cause the fadings simulates texture on the selection tile

10-13-10 04:04 PM
    You might want to try this theme out...hope it fulfills your requirement.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f220/fr...-theme-538701/
    10-13-10 04:40 PM
    You might want to try this theme out...hope it fulfills your requirement.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f220/fr...-theme-538701/
    The menus and banners look good but all that pixelation on characters and glosiness are not my cup of tea. I much rather like the simplicity of 9800red

10-13-10 05:39 PM
    The menus and banners look good but all that pixelation on characters and glosiness are not my cup of tea. I much rather like the simplicity of 9800red

yeah...i read 'stock' after i already posted here...sorry..i understand, anyway..
    10-13-10 05:46 PM
    I'm surpriced this tread died, this theme is simple but great and glitch free. I've gone back to it twice after purchasing others

11-07-10 11:33 AM
    Ota link is not working? Anyone else with this issue?

11-07-10 11:44 AM
    Ota link is not working? Anyone else with this issue?

OTA should be back up and working. Sorry!
    11-07-10 07:35 PM
    I'm surpriced this tread died, this theme is simple but great and glitch free. I've gone back to it twice after purchasing others

Thanks for the comments buddy!
    11-07-10 07:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD