Is there theme that is 100% stock but removes the additional sliding pages (frequent, download, media, etc)?

I love everything about the stock theme, especially the ability to access almost everything essential from the title bar. However, I find it cumbersome to have the additional sliding pages. I have basically emptied them all out, but I want them removed.
    10-20-10 03:33 PM
    Is there theme that is 100% stock but removes the additional sliding pages (frequent, download, media, etc)?

I love everything about the stock theme, especially the ability to access almost everything essential from the title bar. However, I find it cumbersome to have the additional sliding pages. I have basically emptied them all out, but I want them removed.
    This is exactly why I used the stock theme for all of about 5 mins! It's annoyingly cluttered and busy!
    10-21-10 07:13 PM
    I'm sure you can start a thread requesting that someone make it. I'm sure a lot of people would appreciate it and if you're lucky the maker would even release it for free.
    10-21-10 09:06 PM
    I agree, a stock theme that does away with the "tabs" would be awesome and well worth paying for. I miss being able to click the notification bar when i get one. As most themes that are "stock" have color variations or icon variations or something. I just want a completely stock theme that does away with the "tabs". Dont get me wrong i absolutely love some of the themes out, but i miss being able to click the notification bar and i miss being able to launch universal search by clicking an icon instead of sliding open the k/b to type.
    10-22-10 08:21 AM
    I agree, a stock theme that does away with the "tabs" would be awesome and well worth paying for. I miss being able to click the notification bar when i get one. As most themes that are "stock" have color variations or icon variations or something. I just want a completely stock theme that does away with the "tabs". Dont get me wrong i absolutely love some of the themes out, but i miss being able to click the notification bar and i miss being able to launch universal search by clicking an icon instead of sliding open the k/b to type.
    A dream OS6 theme for sure!! I'd buy it!

It's too bad there isn't an option within OS6 to be able to customize the "tab" layout; whether you want tabs, and if so, what tabs you want.
    10-22-10 09:27 PM
    Count me in as someone else who would love to see this theme.....perhaps with some color variants (all black would look nice I'd think).
    10-23-10 05:36 PM
    I put out a request and "curve1967" came up with a theme for us.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f220/fr...o-tabs-542258/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-23-10 09:16 PM
    Count me in as someone else who would love to see this theme.....perhaps with some color variants (all black would look nice I'd think).
    I agree! An all black one would be brilliant and match my wallpaper perfectly.

10-24-10 11:37 AM
    Why can't you tap the magnifying glass to start it?

10-26-10 10:00 AM
    I thought when I read this thread you wanted the same sort of thing I'm asking for in this thread:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f220/re...-icons-542448/

But I see you want to remove the tabs and keep the sliding page...

Personally I hate the tabs too but I think they could be more useful. The above thread is requesting a theme with only 3 "tabs" - the main one being 4 rows of icons - on to the left showing calendar entires - and one to the right for another 16 icons.

What I hate is the SLIDING up and down on the homescreen. I'm constantly being OCD and having to adjust the page to be all the way at the top so as to show my first 16 icons. I keep accidentally sliding down the page by pressing back and having to pull it back up again. I just wish it was a static 16 icons and, like the iPhone (I rarely want anything like the iPhone!), you just swipe to the left to reveal a page on the right with more icons.
    10-26-10 10:17 AM
    I didn't realize I forgot to subscribe to my own post. Thank you
    cestlavie77 for putting out the request, and thank you Curve1967 for making the theme! On Curve1967's post announcing this theme, I have commented to say 1) I prefer two rows of icons on the home screen, and 2) I prefer scrolling along the icons not to wrap. Little tweaks that would make this exactly as I envisioned it.
    10-27-10 10:14 AM
    I didn't realize I forgot to subscribe to my own post. Thank you
    cestlavie77 for putting out the request, and thank you Curve1967 for making the theme! On Curve1967's post announcing this theme, I have commented to say 1) I prefer two rows of icons on the home screen, and 2) I prefer scrolling along the icons not to wrap. Little tweaks that would make this exactly as I envisioned it.
    10-27-10 10:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD