I'm super excited to announce the official release of WAVE - our highly anticipated theme concept that went by codename "2011."

We want to say thank you to everyone who contributed with feedback and beta testing. This theme turned out to be extremely smooth and very sharp!

WAVE is now available on ELECITE.COM and AppWorld.

Let us know what you think

12-09-10 06:42 PM
    Elecite.com says no such project exisits

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-09-10 06:56 PM
    Wow... U must have just set it up, cause now its there. :/

Can I get a free copy ?

12-09-10 06:59 PM
    I've had this theme since BETA testing began! It's awesome! Great functionality! I really like how themers these days are creating themes with home screens that have mulitple pages (or home screens if you will!)

I play around with Theme Builder & Composer quite a bit and I wish there was a "How To" on SVG Coding for that!

12-09-10 07:14 PM
    I've had this theme since BETA testing began! It's awesome! Great functionality! I really like how themers these days are creating themes with home screens that have mulitple pages (or home screens if you will!)

I play around with Theme Builder & Composer quite a bit and I wish there was a "How To" on SVG Coding for that!

yah u and me both.. getting started on SVG now myself.
    12-09-10 07:26 PM
    yah u and me both.. getting started on SVG now myself.
    Do any of you have issues with the beta composer becoming Non-responsive?

I agree... I need a manual for it too.

12-09-10 08:09 PM
    sadly, too expensive for a uni student atm =(
    12-09-10 08:42 PM
    Cgmorgan1, must of been haha that exact moment.
    12-10-10 01:40 PM
    In Elecite wave can you move around the wheel on the home screen with the Trackpad or not.

Thanks.....Phil
    12-10-10 03:07 PM
    Great theme, doesn't slow my torch down at all.

Only thing is app world doesn't start from the Web Menu, have to hit the BB menu button and start it that way, even after a battery pull.

12-10-10 07:38 PM
    Cookiesbgood, we have released an update with a different application to replace AppWorld launcher since some ppl reported it not working.

p072, on all non-touch devices, yes. On 9800, touch only...trackpad navigation isn't supported.
    12-11-10 04:06 AM
    In Elecite wave can you move around the wheel on the home screen with the Trackpad or not.

Thanks.....Phil
    no....there is no trackpad use on any of the screens...only the app screen, where u see all your apps.
    12-11-10 01:13 PM
    Bought it when it first came out, for some reason I didn't like it as much at the beginning, probably coz I didn't give it too much time to try out, and I went back to using the the !Aspire theme which I keep going back to after trying different themes. However saw it updated on Appworld the other day, thought that I'd give it another go to see what was improved, even though I couldn't tell the difference but I'm loving it this time around! It is now the theme that I'm sticking with.

One suggestion though, for the touch versions, it would be awesome if there is also touchscreen spot for a "back" button, instead of having to hit the physical key (maybe in the middle of the circular dashboard after selecting one of the categories?). It would also be nice if there is another touchscreen spot that shows all the apps but that's not as important.

It would also be cool if there is a tiny "today" view for a few calendar events that usually hides away, maybe can be toggled by the bottom left date display? Personally I don't think the messages are important because once they're read they don't get displayed, and I feel that they're just wasting space that way. But again, having the today view might slow it down a little I don't know? And it's not as important, just a thought, and it definitely wouldn't look good if it is displayed constantly. However having a "back" touchscreen button would be nice though...

Thanks for the awesome theme! Love it!
    Last edited by noizfx; 12-15-10 at 02:41 AM.
    12-15-10 02:32 AM
    Just thought I would post a screen shot of the updated PSB theme on my Torch:

I think it looks really good with BerryWeather on the home screen, using the Plain icons. It matches the theme.
    Last edited by gordtm; 12-15-10 at 07:28 AM.
    12-15-10 07:19 AM
    Do any of you have issues with the beta composer becoming Non-responsive?

I agree... I need a manual for it too.

my composer keeps crashing.
    12-15-10 09:37 AM
    noizfx, I hear ya. The update fixed a few minor bugs and improved the performance. Also, we changed a few color tones a bit.

Originally, we did have a touch back button but a lot of people requested the physical key button to do the same and since we could only pick one, we went with physical.

Today feature was also there from the start. It showed latest 2 at the bottom when messages/calendar were highlighted. It does slow things down a bit but whats even worse, it made the theme look cluttered even when it wasn't on the whole time.

Glad u like it
    12-15-10 03:35 PM
    gordtm, that weather icon does fit right in haha, nice!
    12-15-10 03:35 PM
    noizfx, I hear ya. The update fixed a few minor bugs and improved the performance. Also, we changed a few color tones a bit.

Originally, we did have a touch back button but a lot of people requested the physical key button to do the same and since we could only pick one, we went with physical.

Today feature was also there from the start. It showed latest 2 at the bottom when messages/calendar were highlighted. It does slow things down a bit but whats even worse, it made the theme look cluttered even when it wasn't on the whole time.

Glad u like it
    Hopefully when the theme builder gets out of beta there will be options to use both the touch and the physical button!
    12-16-10 03:37 AM
    Amen to that!
    12-16-10 01:21 PM
    my composer keeps crashing.
    And let me guess, your operating system is Windows Vista 32-bit version, and it crashes every time you try to import or export anything? Lots of people have that problem, I know I did.

12-16-10 09:06 PM
    I was wondering how to tell what version of the theme ive got installed as well as how do I update it I ordered mine on the crackberry site so when I go to app world it doesnt show that I have it and only tries to sell it to me again?
    12-20-10 04:15 AM
    I was wondering how to tell what version of the theme ive got installed as well as how do I update it I ordered mine on the crackberry site so when I go to app world it doesnt show that I have it and only tries to sell it to me again?
    Think about what you just said, you PURCHASED the theme at the CrackBerry App Store, NOT BlackBerry App World. Either a) refer to the conformation email you received for purchasing in CB App Store or go to "My Account" within the CB App Store for version info and to redownload apps you've purchased thru CB App Store, NOT BlackBerry App World. Alternatively, to check version info, you can (on your device) go to: Options >Device >Application Management and look for the theme you purchased (in this case Wave) and you'll see version numbers.

Hope this helps...

12-20-10 06:57 AM
    Thanks for the info I did find the version number on my phone and how to upgrade it with the info you provided the 9800 is my first bb and im still getting use to it thanks again for your help it was appreciated
    12-20-10 09:24 AM
    Running v1.3 on my 9800. Excellent!!!
    12-20-10 04:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD