I need some red Torch owners for testers. I don't know how you can prove you have a read Torch, but I ask that you please be honest. First 2 to reply I will send a test theme to. Note: First 2 to reply who can PROVE they have a red torch will also receive the test theme.
    03-03-11 10:03 AM
    I don't have a red torch, but the only thing I want to ask is why only Red torch owners?
    03-03-11 10:17 AM
    I need some red Torch owners for testers. I don't know how you can prove you have a read Torch, but I ask that you please be honest. First 2 to reply I will send a test theme to. Note: First 2 to reply who can PROVE they have a red torch will also receive the test theme.
    I have a red torch. I can send a pic of the box it came in.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-03-11 10:17 AM
    I don't have a red torch, but the only thing I want to ask is why only Red torch owners?
    I'm working on a red theme which red Torch owners have been asking for. So, I am looking for red Torch owners who can tell me how the theme looks on their red Torch. Since I have the regular Torch I have no idea how it will look.
    03-03-11 10:24 AM
    Nice. I wanted the white one but it was sold out so I ended up with red. I usually end up with red colored wallpaper because, as a guy, I don't want a girly red theme.

03-03-11 10:27 AM

PM Sent. Let me know what you think.
    03-03-11 10:29 AM
    Wow, looking nice!!
    Very smart I love the idea of displaying 4 icons, and still having 8 icons
    U want some screenshots with other wallpapers?
    03-03-11 10:40 AM

Wow, looking nice!!
    Very smart I love the idea of displaying 4 icons, and still having 8 icons
    U want some screenshots with other wallpapers?

Please feel free. Thanks!
    03-03-11 10:46 AM
    Please feel free. Thanks!
    Only one question: U already knew that the hidden icons don't work on landscape mode?
    Yes: A very good theme!
    No: Still a very good theme :P
    03-03-11 10:50 AM
    Only one question: U already knew that the hidden icons don't work on landscape mode?
    Yes: A very good theme!
    No: Still a very good theme :P
    I didn't add the hidden icons to LS... guess that's confusing. Good catch. I will revise that.
    03-03-11 10:53 AM
    Here are the screenshots of the theme
    First picture: default background
    Other pictures: some nice backgrounds for this theme
    Btw, If you still don't know if it's going to be premium, just start a contest with 5 freebies and 2days discount or something If others will see that it's a good thime like I do, then I'm sure they will buy it
    I personally like the third background
    03-03-11 10:58 AM
    Instead of adding the 4 hidden icons maybe a today screen or something not redundant so there would be a reason to flip it.

03-03-11 10:59 AM
    Also a good idea would be if u would make some others versions ( other colors ) of this theme
    03-03-11 11:03 AM
    Lol.. I miss it again.. Im using RED TORCH, it is at my avatar...
    03-03-11 11:14 AM
    I am not using Red torch, but do not you want to know how it looks on normal black torch
    03-03-11 11:26 AM
    I am not using Red torch, but do not you want to know how it looks on normal black torch
    He already has one (me) :P
    03-03-11 11:31 AM
    He already has one (me) :P
    I thought you would help me. Just kidding , I already got one.
    03-03-11 11:47 AM
    First impression:
    1- Very fast and responsive.
    2- The WP is great looking on the home screen, but for ALL app or Media for eample, the 7 marks of the BB are "in the way " of reading and recognizing the icons. I suggest blank solid red color for all screens except the home.
    03-03-11 11:53 AM
    First impression:
    1- Very fast and responsive.
    2- The WP is great looking on the home screen, but for ALL app or Media for eample, the 7 marks of the BB are "in the way " of reading and recognizing the icons. I suggest blank solid red color for all screens except the home.

I wondered about that as well. The app screens are a hard one to figure out. I have some who request some sort of texture, but then it seems to make it hard to read, so some will request solid.

I have revised it to a solid BG on the app screens.
    03-03-11 12:00 PM
    I wondered about that as well. The app screens are a hard one to figure out. I have some who request some sort of texture, but then it seems to make it hard to read, so some will request solid.

I have revised it to a solid BG on the app screens.
    Great idea
    03-03-11 12:06 PM
    Is the revision of the GB available at the OTA given, or not yet released ?
    03-03-11 12:12 PM
    Not yet released.
    03-03-11 12:13 PM
    Finally a red theme that allows me to show off Daddy's lil girl
    03-03-11 12:14 PM
    Not yet released.
    Could u PM me the updated link when you're finished
    03-03-11 12:18 PM
    Are we now bringing prejudice into the torch world??? Here, for a nominal fee, I'll paint you torch red... Sounds a bit like the "Star Bellied Sneetches" from DR Suess
    03-03-11 04:53 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD