I'm kinda confused on what to do here...I keep hearing some people say there are no themes out for the 9780 yet, yet when searching for themes for instance on this site, when I select 9780 a whole list of themes pop up...what am I missing?

I want themes that will take advantage of OS 6 if that makes a difference.

Thanks
    11-23-10 12:46 AM
    What you heard was correct, there are no themes available yet for OS6 devices (except the Torch).

We've just got to wait for RIM to release a version of the Theme Builder app compatible with our devices.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-10 01:43 AM
    We are all waiting. Maybe Santa will have it for us for Christmas.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-10 07:26 AM
    I'm kinda confused on what to do here...I keep hearing some people say there are no themes out for the 9780 yet, yet when searching for themes for instance on this site, when I select 9780 a whole list of themes pop up...what am I missing?

Thanks
    I am not a big theme person but would like to do something to stop the trays from moving or eliminate all but one.

You say a whole list of themes poped up for the 9780, where? I think there are still none. Got to be patient and yet it is not high on the RIM priority list
    11-23-10 07:32 AM
    gimme customization!!!
    11-23-10 04:04 PM
    i am still waiting to get used to the trays moving... i miss not having my calendar up on home screen!
    12-03-10 06:52 AM
    2 ways for calendar to appear on home screen - scroll up to search bar and hit trackpad, oldest 3 unread messages and calendar and next 3 events drop down or
    DeToday is a program (paid) I use to display next 8 appointments on my calendar on home screen all the time.
    12-21-10 04:43 PM
    I keep hearing some people say there are no themes out for the 9780 yet

What you heard was correct, there are no themes available yet for OS6 devices (except the Torch).

We've just got to wait for RIM to release a version of the Theme Builder app compatible with our devices.
    Hopefully not too long of a wait!

Berryfication tweeted this image yesterday:

9700 and 9650 are conspicuously missing from the list, so one would hope 9780 themes are compatible with those two also.
    Or might be because there's no carrier having officially released BB6 for 9700 and 9650, so maybe RIM is waiting to add some modules... Pure speculation!
    12-22-10 07:32 PM
    I HATE TRAYS, AND WHEN I CANNOT REMOVE OR CUSTOMIZE THEM FEEL LIKE USING AN APPLE PRODUCT !!!
    thru "Quick Launch" and quick access buttons I can start every appt in a sec and trays just make it confusing!!!
    and where is my favorite "Today" theme with all my calendar entries??? That makes me miss OS5, shame!!!
    01-03-11 09:11 PM
    Just remember that the trays are part of the BB6 theme and not the OS. As soon as Theme Builder 6 is available for other devices, you can bet there will be the exact theme you're looking for available here.
    01-03-11 10:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD