Does anyone know how to make the standard os6 theme for the torch but add the hidden today to the theme? I tired the theme builder 6 and it dont even have that feature in it unless u do a custom theme. But then I lose the stock feeling to the theme which is what I like.
    10-02-10 06:59 AM
    Not Possible.
    10-02-10 01:28 PM
    anyway to get the stock look then in a custom theme?
    10-02-10 05:35 PM
    You can put your calendar on your homescreen with this app:
    deToday - The Revolutionary Today Screen App - Utilities BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store

It works great on the Torch and is extremely customizable (and has BerryWeather intergration). This app turns the basic theme into a today theme and also gives an optional weather slot!
    10-02-10 09:15 PM
    but i want the hidden today so when i hover over the message or text message icon it shows me who emailed me or texted me.
    10-03-10 07:55 AM
    so i downloaded that detoday app and it does say it will do hidden today but i cant get it to work at all. also when i recieve a email and try to hover over the message icon it dont let me. i think the app is bad or something is going on.
    10-03-10 09:33 AM
    so i downloaded that detoday app and it does say it will do hidden today but i cant get it to work at all. also when i recieve a email and try to hover over the message icon it dont let me. i think the app is bad or something is going on.
    The app works great!
    But it is NOT a hidden today app! It puts your appointments on your home screen but does not hide them nor does it say that it shows messages.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-03-10 09:42 AM
    here is what the app is saying it does. notice it says hidden today.

*** NEW - deToday is shortlisted in BlackBerry Super Apps 2010 Competition ***

Searching for the best Hidden Today Theme? Why don't you create your own?

With deToday you can bring your appointments right on the HomeScren, no need to hover over the Calendar icon. You can choose the number of appointments to show, you can pick the right color and font size, that suits you best. You can even choose your own background.

Note: to start deToday - enter the app, save your preferences and choose menu option "Turn on"

**** Warning ****
    deToday works only for OS 4.7-5.0

New in version 2.00
    - deToday has been optimized for extremely low CPU/memory footprint
    - Support for multiple calendars
    - Support for OS 6.0 / Torch landscape mode
    - New options for background image and colors
    - New options for weather data Layout
    - Completely redesigned UI

KW: hidden today screen calendar event appointment background image theme
    10-03-10 09:44 AM
    so maybe now ill be getting a full refund since it dont do the hidden today like the app says it does.
    10-03-10 09:45 AM
    It correctly says:
    With deToday you can bring your appointments right on the HomeScren, no need to hover over the Calendar icon. You can choose the number of appointments to show, you can pick the right color and font size, that suits you best. You can even choose your own background

But the HIDDEN part is incorrect, as it certainly does not do this NOR does it mention anything regarding messages.
    Nevertheless, it is a great app!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-03-10 09:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD