UPDATE! Status is now Coming "VERY" Soon! Check out the two latest video previews!

You've seen it done many times before.
    Now you get to see it done RIGHT.

Behold... a VinceThePrince and AHazDesigns collaboration:

Coming Soon, EXCLUSIVELY for the BlackBerry Torch and BlackBerry Storm 1 and 2.
    Last edited by VinceThePrince; 10-12-10 at 05:39 PM.
    10-08-10 02:46 AM
    Will watch when I get home. Your themes are normally good. I have high expectations for this one!
    10-08-10 06:50 AM
    looks good so far. And if u need a tester just let me know.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-08-10 09:55 AM
    Don't worry, it will be epic =)

Lots more code to write, still implementing additional functionality.
    10-08-10 11:53 AM
    Still waiting on the Euphoria theme
    10-08-10 05:30 PM
    Hey guys, we're very excited to present to you the last video previews before the theme's launch. For now, this is a Torch exclusive and we plan to eventually port it over for the Storm 1 and 2. Enjoy the preview guys, and stay tuned for launch!
    10-12-10 05:40 PM
    Looks great but few questions - you only displays 2 rows of icons for the main menu - is this a limitation of the theme? how are the bottom 4 dock icons definable? are the icons on the calender/messages/home hidden dock definable too?
    10-12-10 06:13 PM
    how long till this is done??? i really want it!
    10-12-10 06:40 PM
    I just watched the video and this looks very sweet.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-12-10 07:01 PM
    Looks great but few questions - you only displays 2 rows of icons for the main menu - is this a limitation of the theme? how are the bottom 4 dock icons definable? are the icons on the calender/messages/home hidden dock definable too?
    Hey thanks for the question. It's not a limitation of the theme. We decided to go with 2 rows after trying 3. Basically, 3 is too much. Let me break it down: you have 4 user-defined icons on the bottom dock. On the top rows, you have a weather slot and 6 user-defined icons. Further, you have 8 user-defined icons in the iOS-style folder... That's 18 user-defined icons... not too many people are going to need more than that!

We're working hard on this theme alongside our beta testers and making sure it's fully polished before we make it available to everyone. We want to make sure we're not ignoring elements that other themers usually ignore. Bare with us and I promise it will be worth the wait =)
    10-12-10 08:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD