This theme is based off of the Facebook 2.0 app recently updated.
    There are several version now, so I have linked the version above the screenshots above...

NOTE: I can not get my quick launch to work correctly from home due to a glitch in my phone at the moment (not theme related). So, any screen shots are appreciated.

Orignial (static today): http://www.bbthemelab.com/s/z5lEe8

Light BG (hidden today): http://www.bbthemelab.com/s/4iKzV2

Dark BG (hidden today): http://www.bbthemelab.com/s/9cpA13

Light BG68 (hidden today): http://www.bbthemelab.com/s/cWGmKB
    Light68 is made with 5 larger icons on the bottom, and only 5 today items, which leaves room for a desktop weather app. I made this version for myself, but thought I would share it as well.

Light BG68-Custom (Static Today): http://www.bbthemelab.com/s/pxz2l6
    Last edited by KahneFan; 07-30-11 at 06:48 PM.
    Maseroche and ryaneagles like this.
    07-29-11 06:11 PM
    Apparently I reversed apps 1-6. I will fix that.
    07-29-11 06:26 PM
    It is an EXCELLENT theme KahneFan.

At least for my taste. Big clock, 6 user defined icons (fixed not hidden).
    Track movement is smooth and nice.
    Just to check with you, the berrybook icon is for the ALL app screen, while most right icon is the profiles, and the most left icon is the pictures. Right ?

Only two suggestions to make it perfect ( for my personal taste) ;
    1- Make the today screen hidden,with a transition to the WP if possible.
    2- Reverse the most right and left icons, under the top banner, so the profiles moves to the left as used to be.

Thank you for really very good theme.

KahneFan likes this.
    07-29-11 07:04 PM
    The farthest right icon is app#7. On FB it is a location stam. I wasn't sure the best thing to take that spot, so I just made it #7. The farthest left is a link to your pictures, just like the new FB app. I could make them both user defined 7 and 8? I though about the hidden today, I just haven't had time to play with that. I figure static keeps with the FB app look.
    07-29-11 07:23 PM
    Headed in the right direction. one thing I noticed is iti the right of the what to search bar is a shortcut to vvm and the left to my photo library. Please fix that as well as what you said about the icons. And I two back up making the today screen hidden.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    KahneFan likes this.
    07-29-11 07:57 PM
    This is a really cool idea.. I like it! I'd say that if ya make the today screen hidden it would be just about perfect Good job!

KahneFan likes this.
    07-29-11 08:16 PM
    I love it KahneFan, just the way it is! Thank you for the theme!!!!!
    once more you've proven how talented and generous you are!
    Thanks
    KahneFan likes this.
    07-29-11 09:31 PM
    Runnin smooth, nice color scheme, one thing to say all things are custom like clock etc......
    looking for icons too, but this is ur theme u understand better.

Looking awesome

[/URL]
    Last edited by Abrar0z; 07-30-11 at 12:08 AM.
    KahneFan likes this.
    07-29-11 11:43 PM
    Cool. Can't wait to test it. Thanks for posting.
    07-30-11 12:19 AM
    Links updated in the OP. There is a version for dark backgrounds and light backgrounds. The only difference is the hidden today text color. The icon to the left of search is now app7 and to the right of search is app8.
    07-30-11 12:40 AM
    Links updated in the OP. There is a version for dark backgrounds and light backgrounds. The only difference is the hidden today text color. The icon to the left of search is now app7 and to the right of search is app8.
    Thank you for the background option.

KahneFan likes this.
    07-30-11 12:48 AM
    Very nice theme! Thank you for keeping it free.
    07-30-11 07:17 AM
    The dark BG is a nice option. Thanks.

Have 2 points:
    1- When I receive a message and get the alert on the top banner, how do I make the today shown ?
    2- For the 2 spots left and right of the search, if you make one of them for the profile for example, there is no indication of the state of profile. I guess then you should make the icon itself appears in this spot.

I am loving the theme, the more I use it.
    KahneFan likes this.
    07-30-11 07:38 AM
    This theme looks very nice. Can't wait to try it out. Thank you for all your hard work!
    07-30-11 08:00 AM
    The dark BG is a nice option. Thanks.

Have 2 points:
    1- When I receive a message and get the alert on the top banner, how do I make the today shown ?
    2- For the 2 spots left and right of the search, if you make one of them for the profile for example, there is no indication of the state of profile. I guess then you should make the icon itself appears in this spot.

I am loving the theme, the more I use it.
    1) It's been a while since I've built themes. I forgot I have to enable landscape in order for today to appear. I will work on that.

2) I was going to use the icons, but I could find a good way to fit them up there. I will look into that some more though.
    07-30-11 08:15 AM
    Downloaded and started using this theme and its very nice. Love the hidden hotspots and how fast and responsive the theme is.

The only thing I can't get is the today to come up. Is there something I'm not doing properly? I downloaded the dark background version and have done a battery pull since downloading.

Thanks again for the awesome theme!
    KahneFan likes this.
    07-30-11 08:23 AM
    OK, links 2 and 3 are updated above. I have left link 1 as the original, in case anyone wants a static today. Links 2 and 3 should now display today. In order to make this happen, I had to make a landscape screen. The landscape screen is nothing fun, cool or fancy... it's just there. I typically lock out my LS screen on home. The top left and right icons should now actually display apps 7 and 8.
    07-30-11 09:02 AM
    Loving this theme but one question! How can I delete the messages that I get like the ones above? They just stay there even after I have viewed them and replied to them and I can't delete them. Pressing them also doesn't take me to them or do anything so some help will be appreciated!
    07-30-11 09:05 AM
    Did you do a battery pull or an alt+aA^+del to restart your phone?
    07-30-11 09:20 AM
    Yes I did a couple of times. They go but as soon as I get a message it stays there until the next reboot.
    07-30-11 09:31 AM
    Yes I did a couple of times. They go but as soon as I get a message it stays there until the next reboot.
    I'm not sure. I just received a message, checked it, and it went away. Anyone else, please let me know if you are seeing this.

You may want to download the Light68 version I just linked to in the OP. Even if just to see if it will fix the problem. If it does, maybe uninstall your initial LightBG install and then reinstall?
    07-30-11 09:40 AM
    I'll definitely check if it recurs again and see about downloading the other version. Thanks again for your help and I have to say that this is a an excellent theme! Don't stop making them please.
    KahneFan likes this.
    07-30-11 09:43 AM
    Thanks for a great theme. One issue I have is when I hover over one of the icons on the main screen, the name of the app shows up in grey then quickly changes to white.
    07-30-11 03:32 PM
    Everything seems to be ok now! The names on the apps shows up only in white for me, no grey at all.
    07-30-11 04:02 PM
    Thanks for a great theme. One issue I have is when I hover over one of the icons on the main screen, the name of the app shows up in grey then quickly changes to white.
    Have you tried restarting your phone?
    07-30-11 04:46 PM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD