Last edited by akbarmecha; 06-06-11 at 07:44 AM.
    05-03-11 12:41 AM
    Any chance for a review coupon?
    05-03-11 02:16 AM
    How soon???
    05-03-11 02:44 AM
    How soon???
    Very soon... As far as I know the theme is already done and Mr. GTT (and its sense for perfection) gives it the finishing touch... :-)
    05-03-11 04:32 AM
    thnks alot...great themes
    Last edited by boy_from_u; 05-04-11 at 10:00 AM.
    05-03-11 08:14 AM
    from many developers who are like this, write the title at a premium, so entry was COMING SOON, whats wrong ... if this trick let me more curious to buy ... please write coming soon, so we do not be fooled ... because it sometimes makes impatient .... so please quick reales this great theme ...thnks
    He wrote the title how he did so he wouldn't have to make an entirely new thread when his theme is done. Makes sense to me to do it the way he did it and not the way you want it done. I would hate to see 2 threads of every theme that is "Coming soon"

Great work! I've always loved your themes, sadly I don't have any money to purchase this one when it is out. Hopefully I will get it eventually though.
    05-03-11 09:00 AM
    Okkkkk...let me check my Paypal.
    05-03-11 10:51 AM
    now available
    05-03-11 05:58 PM
    now available
    I don't know if I will be able to add this to my list of themes I want.. I love it, as I love all your themes, but $6.99 is a bit pricey for any theme. I have to say though, you did do an incredible job on this theme.
    05-03-11 06:11 PM
    I'm really fed up of this improper lamentation for the price of Ultra!!!
    Beside the fact, that I know of the intensive effort of GTT for this theme, I'm pissed off for some other things:

We all own a Torch. Its offered (without contract and subsidization) between 549-599� (I dont know how much in $)... With provider-contracts we all haved payed (in the beginning) around 150� in combination with a data-plan... So most of us are paying between 30-100� monthly for the dataplan and other provider-services...

A lot of themebuilder offer halfhearded and not fully developed themes of lower quality for the same price! I could give a list of "Powerseller" with no good grace...

The themes we are purchasing is not a "one year subscription"- its our property... Which will be transfered also to our Torch9810/9850!!!!

The lamentation seems to me like own a Lamborghini and after this to beg for fuel as a gift (this example makes sense if you know, that one litre of fuel currently costs 1,60�/~2,10$ in germany) ;-)

I cant understand this lamentation... You can safe 6.99$ with a waiver of one visit of McDonalds... And its a lot more healthier.... :-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-04-11 01:42 AM
    just goy it. it works perfect.

it has every thing that i have been looking for in a theme.

thanks for the great theme. you should mention that it is a wallpaper friendly...
    05-04-11 05:50 AM
    just goy it. it works perfect.

it has every thing that i have been looking for in a theme.

thanks for the great theme. you should mention that it is a wallpaper friendly...
    Its a pleasure to hear that etaynir, thank you! ...Will do

05-04-11 01:23 PM
    I have this theme and it ia very smooth. But why ob why do theme makers change the units font fo the messages inbox and menus

05-04-11 03:58 PM
    I have this theme and it ia very smooth. But why ob why do theme makers change the units font fo the messages inbox and menus

Have'nt changed any fonts in the theme...would you please explain with screenshots?

05-05-11 01:32 AM
    My default font is set to size 6 BB Alpha sans concdesed italic and my message inbox looks like this

with your theme it looks like this

Is there any setting where you can leave menus and fonts to the device default not the theme maker default?

Have'nt changed any fonts in the theme...would you please explain with screenshots?

05-05-11 02:57 AM
    Is there any setting where you can leave menus and fonts to the device default not the theme maker default?
    Will sort it out and update..
    cabletow likes this.
    05-05-11 03:12 AM
    Will sort it out and update..
    Sorted the large text... the size is a bit larger than 6 so its readable for everyone-still covers most of the subject...

update pushed out...

Please download 1.0.21
    Last edited by akbarmecha; 05-05-11 at 05:23 AM.
    05-05-11 04:25 AM
    Looks awesome! Would love to give this theme a try but it's a little too pricey for a shot I must agree that 6.99USD for a theme is a lil too steep.
    05-12-11 01:40 PM
    Could you please post the wallpapers for use with Bweather? I love em.

05-12-11 02:26 PM
    Could you please post the wallpapers for use with Bweather? I love em.

Will be available as a wallpaper pack on your CB/MH download page tonight!
    05-16-11 01:28 PM
    Awesome...thanks!

05-17-11 09:03 PM
    The wallpaper pack is still not showing up as available on the CB/MH downoload page...?
    05-24-11 03:11 PM
    The wallpaper pack is still not showing up as available on the CB/MH downoload page...?

>Select the desktop install method on the CB/MH myApps page
    >Find wallpapers.zip
    >Download.

05-28-11 02:34 AM
    I don't know if I will be able to add this to my list of themes I want.. I love it, as I love all your themes, but $6.99 is a bit pricey for any theme. I have to say though, you did do an incredible job on this theme.
    DISCOUNT: 40%
    COUPON CODE: GTTMAX

GOOD FOR 25 USES

Enjoy
    05-28-11 02:43 AM
    I didn't see the desktop download option either.
    05-29-11 02:48 PM
48 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD