I just finished my Halloween theme for the Torch and put it up in the app store. I have created a coupon so that the first 20 people can get it for free. Hopefully this works, as I have never tried setting up a coupon. I guess we will see now If the coupon code isn't working, let me know and I will fix it if needed.
    Here's the link to the theme on Mobihand. The code to be entered in the shopping cart is torchhalloween .

Halloween theme for Torch
    09-28-10 12:36 PM
    I just finished my Halloween theme for the Torch and put it up in the app store. I have created a coupon so that the first 20 people can get it for free. Hopefully this works, as I have never tried setting up a coupon. I guess we will see now If the coupon code isn't working, let me know and I will fix it if needed.
    Here's the link to the theme on Mobihand. The code to be entered in the shopping cart is torchhalloween .

09-28-10 12:37 PM
    Looks good! Glad to see some Themes starting to drop. Keep it up guys

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-28-10 12:44 PM
    Thanks! I appreciate it
    09-28-10 12:46 PM
    Nice theme. Although wrong section. This belongs under the torch in the theme section.
    09-28-10 12:54 PM
    Thanks! Psyched to see some torch themes coming out! :-D
    09-28-10 12:55 PM
    Great Job! And thanks for the coupon!
    09-28-10 01:28 PM
    Thanks, it looks great on my torch.
    09-28-10 01:38 PM
    I am not getting a "free" coupon. Just wondering.

-rich
    09-28-10 02:43 PM
    nice theme.. liking the icons! and thanks for the coupon..!
    one minor problem tho: when i press the BB button on any apps the screen seems to be "blinking" for one second (i.e. goes all black for one second) before it brings up the full menu.. i haven't do a battery pull tho..
    overall, liking it! thanks!
    09-28-10 02:50 PM
    Thanks for the comments everyone. Re: the screen blinking when pushing BB key in an app, I set the transition for the menu to rise up then move left on close. Looks like doing that is giving the BB a little trouble for some reason. I will update the theme a little later and remove that transition.
    09-28-10 03:05 PM
    thank you! just downloaded it. i like the icons!
    09-28-10 03:41 PM
    Thanks! I love it!

09-28-10 04:03 PM
    Thanks!!! Love this theme and thanks for the coupon!!

09-28-10 05:12 PM
    Thanks Looks like the coupons are no more. Enjoy the theme.
    09-28-10 10:12 PM

Says code not valid.
    09-28-10 10:30 PM
    Great theme. Better than any of the rest I have seen so far. Just one issue that I have come across. When clicking or tapping the browser icon you do not get taken to the web. It actually gives no response. Still, you got the Media tab to work and apparently thats an issue for every other one I have tried.
    09-29-10 04:27 PM
    Great theme. Better than any of the rest I have seen so far. Just one issue that I have come across. When clicking or tapping the browser icon you do not get taken to the web. It actually gives no response. Still, you got the Media tab to work and apparently thats an issue for every other one I have tried.
    Thanks for the comments on the theme. About the browser problem you're having - have you done a battery pull after installing the theme? This issue has also happened to me, but on any theme I have used. I have started to reboot the phone once a day to try to prevent this from happening. I have no idea what is causing it, though.
    09-29-10 05:58 PM
    Did you reboot and have this issue fixed? That is all it should take. I always do a battery pull after installing any themes. Mine is running perfectly...
    10-04-10 10:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD