Not really sure what you are saying, especially that first sentence, but I think I got the gist of it...

You seem to think people want landscape mode at all. I'm not talking about whether it effects navigation or anything, just whether people want it At All.

And I think you would be surprised how many people would prefer Not to have landscape mode on the homescreen.

There is a reason there are so many programs to lock out landscape mode (ei, QuickLaunch, Lock Tilt, Six Tools, etc). And if you look at the Storm themes most are portrait only. Once TB properly allows it that is the way most Torch themes will be as well.

Also there is a reason almost all other manufacturers disable landscape homescreen (ie, iPhone, Android, WebOS, WM, Windows Phone 7, etc).

The Only reason most themes right now are being made with landscape mode at all is because TB Beta forces it. Once TB comes out of beta say goodbye to landscape mode for most themes. (goodbye, and good riddance).
    Ummmm I love landscape mode!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-10 03:56 PM
    Just bought this theme, and I have to say I am Super disappointed. This is the first theme I've ever bought, probably the last too. All the transiitions (I.e. Clearing the screen and bringing up the icons with the plus sign) are horribly choppy. I tried a reboot and no change.

It might take another battery pull to settle things in on the theme. I've had themes do this before. Also after your phone boots back up, give it a minute to finish background work. This theme works great for me. One thing you might want to look at also is a screenlock app to keep the screen from rotating until Theme Builder is out of Beta.

11-24-10 03:58 PM
    Ummmm I love landscape mode!!!

Well enjoy it while you can because most themes won't have it soon...

11-24-10 03:58 PM
    It might take another battery pull to settle things in on the theme. I've had themes do this before. Also after your phone boots back up, give it a minute to finish background work. This theme works great for me. One thing you might want to look at also is a screenlock app to keep the screen from rotating until Theme Builder is out of Beta.

Just did 2 more battery pulls and let it sit for a few minutes after booting. No dice. Choppy as SHI*

11-24-10 04:09 PM
    Just did 2 more battery pulls and let it sit for a few minutes after booting. No dice. Choppy as SHI*

Hmmm. Might be another program or the OS on your phone not jiving with the theme Hopefully it will pan out because this theme is pretty nice. The theme builder will work with you on getting things right with this, great person to deal with.

11-24-10 04:17 PM
    Hmmm. Might be another program or the OS on your phone not jiving with the theme Hopefully it will pan out because this theme is pretty nice. The theme builder will work with you on getting things right with this, great person to deal with.

I guess I better shoot VTP a PM. I'm running .337, what are you running? also not sure if it would make a difference, but I have quite a few 3rd party icons on my home screen, maybe they're harder to cache...?
    11-24-10 04:24 PM
    I guess I better shoot VTP a PM. I'm running .337, what are you running? also not sure if it would make a difference, but I have quite a few 3rd party icons on my home screen, maybe they're harder to cache...?
    I'm running .337 also. Try adding a folder to put your 3rd party icons in and see if that helps. Will not hurt to try. Mine will get a little glitchy with heavy use but I think that still goes back to TB being in beta.

11-24-10 04:35 PM
    Doesn't seem to he the issue.

11-24-10 05:00 PM
    Doesn't seem to he the issue.

The only other thing I can think of doing is delete the theme and re-download it. Might have lost something in the download.

Last edited by chucky1; 11-24-10 at 05:08 PM.
    11-24-10 05:03 PM
    Trying that now.

11-24-10 05:08 PM
    Nope. And its got to be programming, just emptied one of the icon trays and it still is choppy as ****.

11-24-10 05:20 PM
    Get in touch with VTP and see what he says.
    11-24-10 05:22 PM
    He wasn't much help. Basically said its something on my phone (an app) and its not since I'm only running core apps. I told him this and am awaiting a response. We'll see what happens. Thanks for your help though.

11-24-10 05:34 PM
    He wasn't much help. Basically said its something on my phone (an app) and its not since I'm only running core apps. I told him this and am awaiting a response. We'll see what happens. Thanks for your help though.

Hopefully everything will work out. Like I said earlier, it works good on mine. You're welcome.
    11-24-10 06:22 PM
    Still awaiting a response. VTP is either ignoring me (good business practice) or hasn't been online in 36 hous (also good). Hopefully I get a response soon.

11-26-10 04:04 AM
    Hi all,

I had similar problems as you all have described - in addition, the icons to select the two "multiple icon pages" also did not work.

I requested a refund via Crackberry support - and they IMMEDIATELY REFUNDED THE PURCHASE PRICE.

Thought I would share this with you.

DonH
    11-26-10 11:42 AM
    HMmmm..... If I don't hear back I will do that! ^^

11-26-10 03:11 PM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD