When you order a car and you want to change the amenities like color, sliding-roof or not, altezzas or not you will accept it as self-evident to request explicit AND to PAY for it... nobody would have the idea to give the car-dealer the blame for the own taste and preferences... Why here?
    WTF are you talking about?
    Last edited by tellsells; 06-17-11 at 06:25 AM.
    06-17-11 06:17 AM
    Here we go AGAIN!!! LOL

Its no big deal..figured it out, its possible and easily fixed!
    06-17-11 06:28 AM
    Here we go AGAIN!!! LOL

Its no big deal..figured it out, its possible and easily fixed!
    Looking forward to the "fix".
    Thanks.
    06-17-11 06:48 AM
    Looking forward to the "fix".
    Thanks.
    Im not planning to "fix" IT! it compromises on the look...however i will keep this "hitch" (despite it being called the GOLD TB6) in mind for future themes!
    06-17-11 06:50 AM
    Im not planning to "fix" IT! it compromises on the look...however i will keep this "hitch" (despite it being called the GOLD TB6) in mind for future themes!
    Sorry to hear this.
    Last edited by tellsells; 06-17-11 at 09:19 AM.
    06-17-11 07:23 AM
    @serversurfer - It was not a complaint it was just an ask, as I prefer to keep my user defined fonts - If the answer is no you cannot have user defined fonts then I move on simple. - Keeping with the car analogy, if one cannot tell from the brochure whether the car is a diesel and I want a diesel - then I ask the man showing the car off - If there is not a diesel model I move on - Simple and nothing to get your knickers into a twist about
    06-17-11 08:00 AM
    @serversurfer - It was not a complaint it was just an ask, as I prefer to keep my user defined fonts - If the answer is no you cannot have user defined fonts then I move on simple. - Keeping with the car analogy, if one cannot tell from the brochure whether the car is a diesel and I want a diesel - then I ask the man showing the car off - If there is not a diesel model I move on - Simple and nothing to get your knickers into a twist about
    Okay....sorry for misunderstanding... Excuse me...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-17-11 11:26 AM
    (Cause of the current general "theme-dullness" a reminder for noteworthy themes....) :-)
    08-12-11 12:07 AM
    All themes for $0.99 only (Valid till 30.09.2011 only)
    09-28-11 05:28 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD