Just a thank you to a few awesome devs who helped me write my very first handcoded svg. Yall are the best! Smurfie604, micjenks & russnash, xoxo! And thank you to Hamsterwheel for naming and testing Revelio, xoxo.

Hey guys, the update is out. The v2 update:

-Date and AM/PM cutoff fixed.
    -Added ability to hide/show top/bottom banners separately.
    -Added hotspots to landscape mode.
    -Menu/dock popups now hide with ESCAPE key for convenience
    -Added Screen Tint to Home Screen Options menu
    -Faster response/less reported lag

Reveal your personal style with "Revelio". Customize your home screen with various options including: Vertical Date, Hideable Sliding Clock, Hideable OCD/Weather Slot, Hideable OCD/Weather Text, Colorful 6-slot Hidden Text Dock. Don't want your home screen crowded? You have the option to hide and reveal almost all home screen elements to personalize your screen just the way you want it. As an added feature, Revelio also comes with mix 'n match top and bottom banners in 10 different colors to choose from! Features bold, rich, custom icons. Revelio is wallpaper and font friendly. A must have theme for any OCD BB lovers! Handcoded SVG.

Compatible Devices:

9800 OS6
    9780 OS6
    9700 OS6
    9650 OS6

PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING OR CONTACTING SUPPORT. OS6 Users MUST disable Universal Search option to use hotkeys. Access point for menus is the network hotspot (3G, Edge, etc). Navigation takes some getting used to and changes when you customize your screen by hiding elements. Hidden elements are not accessable in navigation while hidden. Landscape mode is supported for Torch users.

Features, Details and Hotkeys:

Home Screen Options Menu- Hotkeys 1/Escape
    Custom Banner Options Menu- 3/Escape
    Hideable OCD Slot- + (plus) and - (minus)
    Hideable Text Dock- Space/Escape
    Sliding Clock (must be active on home screen to work)- 7 and 8
    SMS-$
    Pictures- * (alt + a)
    QuickLaunch (sold separately)- # (alt + q)

Version 2 Now features the ability to hide or show top and bottom banners separately for more customization. Screen Tint has replaced the previous Banner On/Off switch. Menu pop-ups all hide with Escape for for added convenience. Landscape mode now features hotspots for menus, docks and sliding clock (when visible). Please see screen shot for hotspot details.

PLEASE REVIEW ALL OF THE ABOVE INFORMATION AND SCREENSHOTS PRIOR TO PURCHASING. NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE WHO PURCHASE FOR WRONG DEVICES/OS.Leave a comment for a chance to win a copy of Revelio!

Purchase Here
    Last edited by roxxi23; 08-19-11 at 05:48 PM.
    08-17-11 04:57 AM
    Gorgeous!! I would love to have a copy of this theme, Please. Thanks in advance....in case I'm one of the lucky ones

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-17-11 05:16 AM
    AWESOME THEME BUDDY.

YOU JUST ROCKED THE TORCH AND OTHER BBPLATFORM WITH THIS THEME.

HATZ OFF TO YOUR FANTASTIC WORK.

I WOULD LOVE TO BUY A COPY OF THIS THEME , GIVING MY THEME MAKING PASSION A BREAK FOR A FEW DAYS TO USE THIS.

This theme is just marvellous from All sides.

Thanks
    Sunny
    08-17-11 05:33 AM
    you know i love all ur themes and this one looks awesome, especially the top and bottom colored bars, different from other themes... would love to have this theme on my torch! ;0)
    Last edited by judy77; 08-17-11 at 05:57 AM.
    08-17-11 05:53 AM
    Oh wow is all I can say. Would love to get a copy thanks.

08-17-11 06:00 AM
    You are welcome and this is an amazing theme! Well done! BBE Reveiw

jules966 likes this.
    08-17-11 07:18 AM
    Your themes always include the features that I love the most. This looks amazing!!! Great job with your first handcoded gem!
    08-17-11 07:32 AM
    One can tell by looking at the screen shots that a lot of hard work went into this theme. Looks amazing and I would love to show it off on my Torch!!
    08-17-11 08:12 AM
    Another incredible theme from you!! All of them are so unique, which is what us BB owners crave
    I've been waiting patiently for this one Thanks for all your hard work, time & dedication
    flowers74 likes this.
    08-17-11 08:37 AM
    Love it, love it, love it, love it! Another awesome theme Xan...=D I would love a copy!
    jules966 likes this.
    08-17-11 08:54 AM
    Xan it is gorgeous, girl! Absoutely LOVE it!

08-17-11 10:04 AM
    Cool! Well done.
    08-17-11 10:05 AM
    got this one, love it!!!but have issue with date on bottom banner not showing all of date. it has Wed Aug 1 not 17 like it should can this be fixed? thanks!! did battery pull and did not help it
    Thanks!!!
    08-17-11 11:31 AM
    got this one, love it!!!but have issue with date on bottom banner not showing all of date. it has Wed Aug 1 not 17 like it should can this be fixed? thanks!! did battery pull and did not help it
    Thanks!!!
    Yes, thank you! I have gotten the same feedback from the 9700 users. Very easily fixed. Will send an update out later this evening.
    08-17-11 01:44 PM
    Yes, thank you! I have gotten the same feedback from the 9700 users. Very easily fixed. Will send an update out later this evening.
    ok , thanks!! will look for the update! wonderful theme. Very colorful!!!
    08-17-11 02:12 PM
    ya know i love it!!!!
    08-17-11 05:14 PM
    love it no surprise here
    08-17-11 07:55 PM
    Simply lovin it ! Nice work Xan You have a lot to be proud of !!!
    08-17-11 08:22 PM
    Lovely! I haven't bought a theme in a while so I will just have to get this (or maybe win a free copy )

Great work as always Xan, I really love all the themes you release.
    08-18-11 03:35 AM
    Thanks for all wonderful comments and feedback guys! I'm working on the update for yall. Ran into a little snag as a result of some new features I added, but it'll be out soon.
    08-18-11 12:43 PM
    just brought it and i love it!
    08-18-11 03:06 PM
    so wallpaper friendly! love love love!

08-18-11 05:22 PM
    Just bought this one but having problems. How do I disable unibersal searcg? I have Lrgacy Search installed also. Please help me out. I'd love to use this theme! Thanks.

08-18-11 06:10 PM
    Just bought this one but having problems. How do I disable unibersal searcg? I have Lrgacy Search installed also. Please help me out. I'd love to use this theme! Thanks.

Go to Options > Display > Home Screen Preferences > Launch by Typing : Change from Universal Search to Application Shortcuts.
    08-18-11 06:55 PM
    Go to Options > Display > Home Screen Preferences > Launch by Typing : Change from Universal Search to Application Shortcuts.
    Thanks. I'll give it a try.

08-18-11 08:03 PM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD