04-28-11 01:54 AM
44 12
tools
    This theme looks awesome...wish I could get a coupon code.....
    04-15-11 02:36 PM
    Seems like its all gone..
    04-15-11 03:18 PM
    Wow this looks great, love the weather slot

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

04-15-11 04:41 PM
    I always miss the good freebies

04-15-11 09:40 PM
    Cool theme.
    04-16-11 03:41 PM
    04-16-11 10:51 PM
    Love your theme but I have a few questions. In your screen shots it shows the date centered under the time, but on my torch the date is offset to the left; is this the way it is supposed to be? Also, you state 2 user defined hotspots/key shortcuts. I don't see anything about these in the help screen so I was wondering what these were and how to define them. Thanks in advance for your answers and again thanks for a great theme!
    04-21-11 02:43 PM
    Cool! Still available?
    04-21-11 02:50 PM
    Love your theme but I have a few questions. In your screen shots it shows the date centered under the time, but on my torch the date is offset to the left; is this the way it is supposed to be? Also, you state 2 user defined hotspots/key shortcuts. I don't see anything about these in the help screen so I was wondering what these were and how to define them. Thanks in advance for your answers and again thanks for a great theme!
    Thank you for your nice comments on my theme!

The date is placed differently between OS5 and OS6 versions of the theme because of the difference in how they display the date. On OS5 devices, the date is spelled out in full, i.e. "Wednesday 28 November" whereas on OS6 devices it is (helpfully for us themers!) abbreviated, for example "Wed 28 Nov". For this reason, on the OS5 touchscreen version of the the theme I placed the date on it's own under the time and on the OS6 touchscreen version it is justified left with the notification icons next to it. I may change this in the v1.1 update for OS6 and move the notifications to the bottom to make all the versions more consistent.

The two user defined hotspots / keys are assigned to the battery icon (click) and the @ key on the keyboard. These will launch the applications in position 20 and 21 on your app screen.

Russ.
    04-21-11 05:34 PM
    Hey nice theme just bought it. There is a problem with os5 though. When you have WIFI activated your location is jumbled up behind th notification icons. Is there a possible fix for this?
    04-21-11 06:16 PM
    Updated to V1.2!!!!!
    04-22-11 07:30 PM
    Hey nice theme just bought it. There is a problem with os5 though. When you have WIFI activated your location is jumbled up behind th notification icons. Is there a possible fix for this?
    Hi Earl,

Thank you for bringing this to my attention, this will be fixed in the v1.2 update I am rolling out this evening.

Thank you for the kind comments!

Russ.
    04-22-11 07:30 PM
    Hi Earl,

Thank you for bringing this to my attention, this will be fixed in the v1.2 update I am rolling out this evening.

Thank you for the kind comments!

Russ.
    lmfao we posted comment on the same time!! xD
    04-22-11 07:48 PM
    nice looking theme. Can only keep fingers crossed for a freebie on this one. Thanks.

04-23-11 05:11 PM
    I want a copy, thanks

osted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

04-24-11 04:30 PM
    To celebrate the release of the final v1.3 of Reflex this coming week (upgrades are free!) I am offering Reflex for a special promotional 50% off price at Mobihand ($1.49) until the 1st of May!
    04-26-11 11:48 AM
    To celebrate the release of the final v1.3 of Reflex this coming week (upgrades are free!) I am offering Reflex for a special promotional 50% off price at Mobihand ($1.49) until the 1st of May!
    Yay, I've had this for a while and it's really nice. I am hoping that you'll add the option for other colors, instead of the blue-like purple.

thx!
    04-26-11 04:24 PM
    The v1.3.3 update has been uploaded to mobihand for the 9800 Torch. Please login to your account page if you do not receive the automated upgrade email.

Updates in this version:
    - Fixed fonts on call screens
    - Fixed facebook and password keeper fonts
    - Fixed gray on gray in options

I would like to extend a big "Thank you!" to everyone who has contributed their input and helped to make Reflex the theme it has become.

Russ.
    04-28-11 01:53 AM
    Yay, I've had this for a while and it's really nice. I am hoping that you'll add the option for other colors, instead of the blue-like purple.

thx!
    Blue like purple? Not quite sure what you're referring to!

Russ.
    04-28-11 01:54 AM
44 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD