05-26-11 02:49 AM
35 12
tools
    Sadly I paid for this for my torch, downloaded it and rebooted _ I cannot install the theme as it is not in my theme list. What have I done wrong and can I correct it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-25-11 02:24 PM
    Sadly I paid for this for my torch, downloaded it and rebooted _ I cannot install the theme as it is not in my theme list. What have I done wrong and can I correct it.

Are you sure you downloaded the correct version? Maybe you downloaded a version for the 9700 since I see you still have the 9700 as your device on your profile. maybe you need to update your info on Mobihand.

If you did download the 9800 version there might have been an error with the download, try this: go to options/device/application management/find Redox and delete it. Then re-download it and hopefully that will help.
    04-25-11 09:08 PM
    Homescreen landscape banner has been fixed. The version number is the same but the theme files are updated.
    04-25-11 09:13 PM
    Nope - I downloaded the torch storm version - verified when re download.. It is not in the theme list anywhere to delete.

04-26-11 01:50 AM
    Despite the link being common, it soul appear the storm and torch version differ. I am waiting mobihand to change version.

04-26-11 02:13 AM
    Nope - I downloaded the torch storm version - verified when re download.. It is not in the theme list anywhere to delete.

The torch storm version? There is either a torch or a storm version. Did you follow my directions? Don't look in the theme list look in the application management section of your options. Even if you downloaded the storm version by accident it should appear in the application management section.

And when you download the theme make sure that when there is a popup that asks you if you want to activate the theme after the instalation, click yes.

04-26-11 03:56 AM
    All sorted. Their error apparently.

But I thought the menus were default. I took this to mean as set for the device or stock. Your message inbox is not the blackberry font

04-26-11 03:55 PM
    Theme files have been updated to fix an issue with the landscape clock box being off center. The theme version is the same (1.5) but the theme files are updated. The theme has also been updated with the new theme builder, so the calendar icon should be changed to a custom icon after a battery pull.
    05-19-11 10:53 PM
    Is the touch pad working on the icons and the banners too ?
    05-25-11 07:33 AM
    Is the touch pad working on the icons and the banners too ?

Yes the trackpad works on the icons and the signal meter on the banner

05-26-11 02:49 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD