With the leak of the 6.1 icons came many themes rocking them. Although a nice icon set I wanted to take a different approach. Working with 6.1 icons, but not the ones that everyone was using, Redox was built with the means to show off the yummyness of the icon set. With never before seen icons that have been tweaked and built from the available leaked icons Redox is sure to look spectacular on your BlackBerry. Having a nice clear view of your wallpaper is not all you get. You will also get a nice big clock in the middle top of the screen with a weather slot and it sure does look good! Grab Redox today to bring something beautiful to your BlackBerry!

• Hidden dock - (6 icons for keyboard devices, 5 icons for touchscreen and Style/Pearl 3G devices)
    • Weather slot - (You must have a paid or free weather app installed and placed in the first position of your applications screen)
    • Big clock
    • Homescreen landscape mode NOT supported for touchscreen devices
    • Transitions throughout
    • No carrier
    • Wallpaper friendly
    • Different 6.1 icons

UPDATES!

Updates to version 1.5:

• Changed the homescreen clock font to avoid it being cut off
    • Added landscape homescreen

Get Redox at the Crackberry store HERE
    Last edited by Pootermobile; 04-20-11 at 11:40 PM.
    04-07-11 12:46 PM
    Very nice looking. Clean!
    04-07-11 01:42 PM
    This is a great theme. One small problem is the weather icon just slightly covers the clock with most of the iconsets:

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-11 02:38 PM
    This is a great theme. One small problem is the weather icon just slightly covers the clock with most of the iconsets:

Same issue on the 9700/9650. Pooter will lower the wx slot.
    tsells likes this.
    04-07-11 02:40 PM
    Theme updated...lowered the weather slot to avoid time getting covered by icon
    04-07-11 04:49 PM
    This looks like really nice work! You did dun it again!
    04-07-11 06:16 PM
    Update is worse as the "time" is cut off now!

EDIT: ALL IS GOOD AFTER A BATTERY PULL!!!!!!
    Last edited by tellsells; 04-07-11 at 10:10 PM.
    04-07-11 06:40 PM
    You did it again Poot! I've been waiting for a theme to use the slick 6.1 icons and not be the boring tabbed 6.0 theme. I'm gonna try and wait out a contest first...I've bought the last 2 themes you put out and a contest ended coming out a couple days later lol. Can't wait! Thanks
    04-07-11 07:33 PM
    Update is worse as the "time" is cut off now!

Cut off where? I didn't do anything to the time with the update. I'll check again when I get to my pc.

04-07-11 08:59 PM
    Cut off where? I didn't do anything to the time with the update. I'll check again when I get to my pc.
    Sorry, false alarm!!!! When I first activated the updated version the clock was off-center for some reason. But after seeing your post I did a battery pull and it is fine now:

Again, sorry for my previous post with bad info, as this is an EXCELLENT theme!!!!

BTW, I like the screen transitions and the animated homescreen when selecting to clear bottom icons!
    Last edited by tellsells; 04-07-11 at 09:40 PM.
    04-07-11 09:25 PM
    Hahaha whew! You had me a bit nervous there! :-p yea when you first activate the theme it seems to be off center then it fixes after a minute. No worries just glad the theme is all good now

04-07-11 09:35 PM
    Is there a contest coming ?
    04-08-11 02:13 PM

I'm not an probably never will do a giveaway here. If you want to know about the giveaways and contests I do you can follow me on twitter @Pootermobile, like on Facebook /theworldofpootermobile, and check my site theworldofpootermobile.com

m.seif and andyahs like this.
    04-08-11 08:19 PM
    Buy it; you won't be disappointed!

m.seif likes this.
    04-08-11 10:37 PM
    Pooter, please see below screenshots of my messages homepage with Redox and then with Gloss theme. The font settings are exactly the same for both themes but with Redox the time gets cut off:

Redox:

Gloss theme:

It's no big deal but thought you might want to see if there is a "fix" for this.
    Last edited by tellsells; 04-10-11 at 08:37 AM.
    04-10-11 08:34 AM
    I finally got this and I love!! Sooo wallpaper friendly, the icons are awesome (tho, the calendar icon is still icky 6.0...i know there is usually some issue with theme builder, but the 6.1 icon actually works in your rapid theme, so maybe something to look into?) thanks pooter!

Pootermobile likes this.
    04-20-11 07:41 PM
    I finally got this and I love!! Sooo wallpaper friendly, the icons are awesome (tho, the calendar icon is still icky 6.0...i know there is usually some issue with theme builder, but the 6.1 icon actually works in your rapid theme, so maybe something to look into?) thanks pooter!

Awesome do you have the latest version (1.5)?

The calendar icon only changes to whatever icon you want in OS6 UI themes but not for custom OS6 themes like Redox. So unless there's an update to theme builder devs wont be able to change the calendar icon for custom OS6 themes

You're welcome!
    04-20-11 11:13 PM
    Theme has been updated! Check original post for details.
    04-20-11 11:41 PM
    Oh boo okay, but good to know! Yup, I got the latest version last night, right on time! :-D

04-21-11 06:09 AM
    Awesome. Well done! Thanks
    Pootermobile likes this.
    04-21-11 09:55 AM
    Awesome. Well done! Thanks
    You're welcome! Enjoy!

04-21-11 12:39 PM
    Just updated to version 1.5

Screen shots

Portrait Mode..

Landscape Mode..

Great job on the theme man!

04-21-11 10:43 PM
    Just updated to version 1.5

Screen shots

Landscape Mode..

Great job on the theme man!

Thanks! Hmm but I'm gonna have to fix that landscape mode tomorrow. There should be a bar at the top and clock thing lol it's an easy fix but I just noticed that right now so thanks for the screenshots!

04-25-11 01:46 AM
    Thanks! Hmm but I'm gonna have to fix that landscape mode tomorrow. There should be a bar at the top and clock thing lol it's an easy fix but I just noticed that right now so thanks for the screenshots!

You're welcome!
    Also, if I didn't have the Clock focused on, there wouldn't be anything there either. I thought that was weird but didn't mind

04-25-11 09:12 AM
    It's no big deal but thought you might want to see if there is a "fix" for this.
    AFAIK, the only "fix" for this is to leave all system font settings at their default in the theme builder.

This is a bug with the latest theme builder and any theme that makes any font change will have this happen when the font is set smaller than 9 unless you are using BB Alpha Sans 8 as your selected font and size.

So if you want to avoid the time cut-off and you are using the Arial font (for example), you need to set your font size to 9 or larger.
    04-25-11 09:51 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD