When I add to cart it says 7.99.
    Try again...just checked on MH..working fine

Try this link:CART
    Last edited by akbarmecha; 04-18-11 at 02:23 AM.
    04-18-11 02:19 AM
    Yesterday I started to purchase it and got interrupted. I was using a 20 percent discount code from mobihand which brought the price down to $5.39. So its not that the buy it now price went up but that the regular price went up and mobihand takes the discount off the regular price.
    04-18-11 02:41 AM
    Yesterday I started to purchase it and got interrupted. I was using a 20 percent discount code from mobihand which brought the price down to $5.39. So its not that the buy it now price went up but that the regular price went up and mobihand takes the discount off the regular price.
    That's how it was meant to be Sorry bout the inconvenience. All I can add is, you won't be disappointed
    04-18-11 03:19 AM
    love your themes, got this one even though I still love the blackmax one but use to spin before so brings back memories. anyways the only thing I wish it would be different is the wheel which is set to "media" now would open the messages since that is the screen most used. maybe in the next version but thanks again for an awesome theme. love your work .
    04-18-11 08:05 PM
    Yo GTT this is your best theme ever so far mate! Def worth the money and it looks so clear! Can you use your own pics in the pic box?
    Cheers! That can easily be done, I had already planned to implement this but the pic size is way to small, you guys would have to re-size the desired pic and position it exactly where the box is...and it would hardly be noticed...

...another option would be to leave it as a window, so it would show just that area of any full sized wallpaper that u set (seen it in a couple themes before) but again, would not do justice to your walls!

love your themes, got this one even though I still love the blackmax one but use to spin before so brings back memories. anyways the only thing I wish it would be different is the wheel which is set to "media" now would open the messages since that is the screen most used. maybe in the next version but thanks again for an awesome theme. love your work .
    Thank you!! Its a pleasure to hear things like that!

I hope you noticed the messages hotspot just under the jog wheel (on the notifications area)...
    04-18-11 11:50 PM
    hehehe yes I did but the jog wheel is a bigger area to press and my fingers are not the smallest it would be easier but I can live with it for sure, thats why the blackmax theme was just perfect for people with bigger fingers. still this theme is awesome too well worth the price.
    04-19-11 05:56 PM
    Cool! Nice job
    04-20-11 12:27 PM
    Cool! Nice job
    Thank you!

hehehe yes I did but the jog wheel is a bigger area to press and my fingers are not the smallest it would be easier but I can live with it for sure, thats why the blackmax theme was just perfect for people with bigger fingers. still this theme is awesome too well worth the price.
    good to hear Thank you!
    04-25-11 12:04 AM
    Just bought this theme. Amazing, lovin it.
    For the jog wheel, I wish it was a shortcut for application menu, as that's the most often to use. And it'd be more familiar coz it'll be same as blackmax's center screen shortcut

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-27-11 07:48 AM
    This is amazing! Great graphics in all. As a former DJ you appreciate the tools of the trade. Great work!
    04-27-11 10:31 AM
    I noticed if you tap the "message bar" on the bottom to open the messages then close the screen and next time you want to open the messages again it wont open. need to select a different option first from home screen (like messenger) then close that and tap the message bar again to open the messages then. Not sure if its only my phone (tried battery pull) but still the same after.
    04-30-11 07:03 AM
    wow that theme looks really nice
    but i make m themes simple
    04-30-11 07:15 PM
    I noticed if you tap the "message bar" on the bottom to open the messages then close the screen and next time you want to open the messages again it wont open. need to select a different option first from home screen (like messenger) then close that and tap the message bar again to open the messages then. Not sure if its only my phone (tried battery pull) but still the same after.
    Thats cause you need to change the focus..

wow that theme looks really nice
    but i make m themes simple
    Thank you!
    05-05-11 05:33 AM
    DISCOUNT: 40%
    COUPON CODE: PRODJ

GOOD FOR 25 USES

Enjoy
    05-28-11 02:47 AM
    Small reminder:-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-13-11 03:58 AM
    discount: 40%
    coupon code: Prodj

good for 25 uses

enjoy
    codes used out
    06-29-11 07:37 AM
    (Cause of the current general "theme-dullness" a reminder for noteworthy themes....) :-)
    08-12-11 12:05 AM
    Wow, you are being absolutely, ridiculously generous with your themes! Looks interesting and cool.
    08-16-11 01:24 PM
    All themes for $0.99 only (Valid till 30.09.2011 only)
    09-28-11 05:22 PM
44 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD