Thanks for the info...I saw it as soon as I posted under your original post....
    Still an awesome theme that compliments my red torch!! Luv it!!
    01-13-11 07:09 PM
    ur welcome and thnk u for enjoying it.. =]
    01-13-11 07:12 PM
    Loving this theme. Its very unique & easy to use. It would be even more adorable in pink and black...*hint hint*
    01-13-11 10:46 PM
    hehe... lotta hints for colors and a dudeeee version.. time will show!!!
    01-14-11 02:52 AM
    Ok I'm giving in! Lol. I want this theme so much, I am going to suck it up and deal with the "empty" icons at the bottom lol. I still use Viigo and Facebook, so having 99% of EVERYTHING I use accessible from the homescreen, and having it looks AWESOME at the same time, and for $3...worth it ;-) this should totally be featured in the CB blog!!

Update: ok I'm using it, loving it...but my viigo isn't working! Is there a certain version that it works with? I use the viigo lite version...but everything else is awesometastic. Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by phenyx923; 01-14-11 at 04:38 PM.
    01-14-11 04:21 PM
    I agree, crackberry needs to showcase as theme of the week!!!! most original of any theme out there!
    01-14-11 04:25 PM
    Ok I'm giving in! Lol. I want this theme so much, I am going to suck it up and deal with the "empty" icons at the bottom lol. I still use Viigo and Facebook, so having 99% of EVERYTHING I use accessible from the homescreen, and having it looks AWESOME at the same time, and for $3...worth it ;-) this should totally be featured in the CB blog!!

Update: ok I'm using it, loving it...but my viigo isn't working! Is there a certain version that it works with? I use the viigo lite version...but everything else is awesometastic. Thanks!

hehe.. dont feel bad.. same here i just use viigo out of all the apps i got down there.. also if people who like my theme could rate it on mobihand would be awesome.. =]
    01-14-11 04:40 PM
    hehe.. dont feel bad.. same here i just use viigo out of all the apps i got down there.. also if people who like my theme could rate it on mobihand would be awesome.. =]
    Haha, sweet. So any idea why viigo isn't working for me?

01-14-11 04:42 PM
    not working? is it installed? hehe.. dumb question i know.. battery pull? im using the theme right now and i got viigo installed and works normally
    01-14-11 04:44 PM
    :-p yup I have it installed, and I did a battery pull already. Ill try another one. But you think it matters that I use viigo lite? My facebook and google maps work, but not viigo

01-14-11 04:54 PM
    they got a viigo lite? didnt know that.. hehe then i guess that would be the problem.. the app module name is probably different from the regular viigo.
    01-14-11 04:56 PM
    This theme is simply SICK. I absolutely love it!! Thank you very much and keep up the amazing work!
    01-16-11 06:06 PM
    thnk u for liking it. =]
    01-17-11 08:29 AM
    Now if someone can just explain how to get this to be featured in a blog! :-/

01-17-11 11:02 AM
    yah that sounds great...
    01-17-11 04:34 PM
    absolutely delightful theme. Though its feminine, I am still using it. Proves I am too manly to care but a masculine theme would be great. Excellent work.
    01-17-11 08:51 PM
    One of the coolest themes I've seen for the torch yet. Totally buying this on payday

01-18-11 04:01 AM
    they got a viigo lite? didnt know that.. hehe then i guess that would be the problem.. the app module name is probably different from the regular viigo.
    Lol yeah, it's a minimalized version, like how it used to be before it got fancy with all the weather and sports and politics sections. Darn I am bummed about that! Oh well, everything else still rocks maybe down the line you can make a super special version for me lol

01-18-11 10:04 AM
    absolutely delightful theme. Though its feminine, I am still using it. Proves I am too manly to care but a masculine theme would be great. Excellent work.
    ha i know how u feel.. im using it as well being a feminine theme.. one day ill come up with a masculine one..
    01-18-11 03:01 PM
    ah yah and dont forget to rate on MOBIHAND!!!!!
    01-18-11 03:03 PM
    The g is for google maps.

01-18-11 09:14 PM
    oh..duh...thank you!
    thnx on that.. was gonna answer that but i see i was too late
    01-19-11 09:11 AM
    thnx on that.. was gonna answer that but i see i was too late
    Haha....np. You're good at answering your threads! I'm just faster....oh and I live on CB.com :-p
    01-19-11 09:43 AM
    live here... nice.. haha... :P
    01-19-11 04:04 PM
    Just letting everyone know that u can also find my theme now on appworld.

01-21-11 12:29 PM
78 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD