At the The World Of Pootermobile the goal is to progress in all areas of theme developing. From design to svg coding there is always something new to learn. With Nav something new has been learned and developed into a beautiful theme. The clock and date is shown in a vertical view and they look awesome in the layout of Nav. With Nav you wont be presented with many bells and whistles but that just adds to the theme's design and ease of use. Grab Nav today!

For touchscreen devices:
    • 6 customizable icons in portrait mode, 5 in landscape mode
    • Full landscape support

• Rarely seen vertical date and time
    • Weather slot
    • Profiles button
    • No carrier
    • Wallpaper friendly

Get Nav from the Crackberry store HERE
    sweb, howarmat and Maseroche like this.
    06-06-11 02:53 PM
    purchased the theme this morning and i really love it so far! would have liked to see more of my wallpaper though... and love the side clock, unusual and different and it runs very smoothly!

06-07-11 07:12 AM
    Thank you for purchasing Nav this theme wasn't really meant to show off the wallpaper but I tried to make it as wallpaper friendly as posssible. I like the clock too

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-07-11 01:53 PM
    Changed my mind about it not really showing the wallpaper, it does! it's been 24 hrs since I purchased it, and its my absolute fav theme...and at a fantastic price to! so Thank you for making this theme! It shows the wp's quiet nicely!

Last edited by judy77; 06-08-11 at 11:00 AM.
    06-08-11 10:58 AM
    Love this theme.Runs very smoothly and I think stands out from the crowd.Just wondered though,would it be possible to make the clock a hotspot to the alarm? This small suggestion aside i do really like this theme.thank you.
    06-09-11 01:27 PM
    Absolutely beautiful! I love it!
    06-10-11 01:38 AM
    I'll bump this one coz the ones on top are the old ones.
    And this looks really nice

06-13-11 07:19 AM
    I got to admit that when this theme first came out, I quickly looked at it and didn't consider buying it. Well yesterday turned out into a theme-shopfest when I purchased five theme, all had something that made them a compromise IMO until theme number five, this one!

I love it! It's got all the features that I was looking for, it looks so sharp with the time on its side and it, 24 hours later, is glitch free! Thank you for all your hard work.
    06-17-11 02:17 AM
    Absolutely beautiful! I love it!

I love it too and thanks!

06-17-11 09:07 PM
    this is an amazing theme, love the clock , my new white torch will only be allowed a few themes and this is one of them :]
    06-19-11 07:19 PM
    this is an amazing theme, love the clock , my new white torch will only be allowed a few themes and this is one of them :]
    Wow Nav is one of the privileged ones huh? thanks so much!

06-25-11 04:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD