I am very curiously wondering, when will 1.3 be released? I'm using CustomBerry until this theme is updated because I love the update log for 1.3 and don't want to use this theme again until it updates.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

I've had some issues which have slowed down 1.3 a bit, but am making good progress now. Individually moveable and text/icon switchable icons and ocd's are done finally. Next up is to code the today modules and extra clock fonts and it will be ready for my long suffering testing team.

Russ.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9550 using Tapatalk
    Technerd.McLeod likes this.
    07-12-11 08:50 PM
    I am digging this theme it works great on my torch and like it was said earlier "small price to pay" for having to set back up theme with hard reset witch by the way is the only time i have to set mine back up. Couple minutes and its done .
    It just plain rocks ! love all the options and looking forward to update.
    Keep up the good work.
    jules966 and russnash like this.
    07-12-11 11:45 PM
    You are incorrect about losing settings when syncing your device. I just synced my phone to my computer and I definitely DID NOT lose any theme settings.
    The only time you lose the settings is when you re-boot your phone. That's a small price to pay for this theme, as it only takes an extra 3-4 minutes to re-set everything up (and the only time I re-boot my phone is when I have an app that gets updated, which is not too often).
    With all due respect, because it happens to me but not you does not make me incorrect. If I had an easy way of recording a video I would let you watch it happen. Every sync or backup puts Morph back to the basic out-of-box settings. I'll try upgrading to the newest BB OS (6.0.0.524) to see if it makes a difference.
    07-13-11 03:17 PM

Anything goes w/ Morph!!!!!!!!

07-13-11 07:36 PM

]

07-14-11 08:01 AM
    I've said this before & I'll keep saying it! Love! Love! Love! This theme! Best theme I've ever had on any BB I've ever owned!!!
    Thank you for all your hard work!!

07-14-11 04:13 PM
    Just downloaded and really love it. Great to have a theme that has both a custom look but still retains a blackberry feel!

Couple of comments/request for future editions;

1. A today element would be awesome. If you could have that set up where when you highlight messages or calander, etc, you got the today visual on the screen that would rock.

2. A way to lock the custom hotspot, since it is in the middle of the touch screen it comes up accidentally. Once you get the theme the way you want it, it would be great to be able to lock it (not sure if thats even possible) - same thing for the help hotspot on the left of the screen... Maybe there is a way to move the customization into an options menu?

Thanks for the great work. By the way would you post the wallpapers you used in the ad for the theme??
    07-15-11 08:10 AM
    I'm wondering if this is perhaps an OS bug related issue?
    YES... apparently it was. I upgraded the phone's OS from 6.0.0.431 to 6.0.0.524 and the issue is resolved. Great call Russ!!
    07-15-11 10:50 AM
    I also just verified with the author that the settings are also lost when doing a sync or backup with BlackBerry Desktop Software. I was very sad to hear this. I sync my BB with my laptop several times a day.
    Just for everyone�s knowledge and edification, upgrading the BlackBerry�s Operating System from 6.0.0.431 to 6.0.0.524 did resolve this issue. Synchronizations and backups via BlackBerry Desktop Software no longer reset the Morph settings.
    russnash likes this.
    07-15-11 10:52 AM
    Just for everyone�s knowledge and edification, upgrading the BlackBerry�s Operating System from 6.0.0.431 to 6.0.0.524 did resolve this issue. Synchronizations and backups via BlackBerry Desktop Software no longer reset the Morph settings.
    Thank you so much for taking the time to confirm this, I very much appreciate it! Glad you got it working.

Russ.
    07-15-11 01:38 PM
    Just downloaded and really love it. Great to have a theme that has both a custom look but still retains a blackberry feel!

Couple of comments/request for future editions;

1. A today element would be awesome. If you could have that set up where when you highlight messages or calander, etc, you got the today visual on the screen that would rock.
    Today displays are coming in v1.3 which is currently in testing, you will be able to choose which ones you want displayed and where on screen you would like them.

2. A way to lock the custom hotspot, since it is in the middle of the touch screen it comes up accidentally. Once you get the theme the way you want it, it would be great to be able to lock it (not sure if thats even possible) - same thing for the help hotspot on the left of the screen... Maybe there is a way to move the customization into an options menu?
    I will definitely give this some thought, I've hit it myself by mistake once or twice on my Storm2.

Thanks for the great work. By the way would you post the wallpapers you used in the ad for the theme??
    I would be glad to! I'll dig them up later when I get a chance.

Russ.
    Technerd.McLeod likes this.
    07-15-11 01:40 PM
    I just bought this theme, and I have to tell you, if there is one theme you ever buy, it should be this one. Amazing level of customization. It's like building your own theme right on your phone, with everything exactly where you want it. Fantastic work.
    russnash likes this.
    07-15-11 07:07 PM
    Here are the walls from the advertising panel as promised:

Technerd.McLeod and dayoungdc like this.
    07-15-11 07:25 PM

07-16-11 05:30 AM

07-16-11 08:00 AM
    07-16-11 02:14 PM
    This is a must buy theme. Great developer with incredible attention to detail and the theme truly is fantastic. Has made me love my Torch again.
    07-18-11 06:38 AM
    Hi there guys! Bought this theme, it's awesome! i'm getting an error message after trying to change from this theme to the oem one, it says: APP ERROR 602 and i've got a RESET button under the message. Any suggestions?
    07-19-11 12:56 PM
    The Morph v1.3 update has been released to Mobihand. Should you not receive the update notification email, please login to your Mobihand account page to download the update.

Changes in this release:

- User configurable today displays available for Calendar, Email, Call log, SMS & BBM (BBM only available on OS6).
    - Dock icons can now be moved and hidden individually.
    - Text and/or icon choice is now available for all dock and OCD icons.
    - Added touch focus color to the central hotspots on touchscreen versions.
    - Touchscreen versions now have 6 available dock icons, four initially visible and two initially hidden.
    - Hidden icons can still be selected and used, allowing for hidden icon/hotspot creation.
    - Three different font choices now available for the clock.

Please note:

Due to their size, the today displays are initially configured to all occupy the same position on the homescreen, should you wish to enable more than one you must change the position of the additional displays so that they do not overlap each other.
    07-20-11 08:45 AM
    The Morph v1.3 update has been released to Mobihand. Should you not receive the update notification email, please login to your Mobihand account page to download the update.

Changes in this release:

- User configurable today displays available for Calendar, Email, Call log, SMS & BBM (BBM only available on OS6).
    - Dock icons can now be moved and hidden individually.
    - Text and/or icon choice is now available for all dock and OCD icons.
    - Added touch focus color to the central hotspots on touchscreen versions.
    - Touchscreen versions now have 6 available dock icons, four initially visible and two initially hidden.
    - Hidden icons can still be selected and used, allowing for hidden icon/hotspot creation.
    - Three different font choices now available for the clock.

Please note:

Due to their size, the today displays are initially configured to all occupy the same position on the homescreen, should you wish to enable more than one you must change the position of the additional displays so that they do not overlap each other.
    Absolutely amazing update!! My phones going to die fast today because I'm going to be messing around with this theme so much. Great work Russ, this theme is definitely one of the greatest themes out there.

Last edited by TechNerd.McLeod; 07-20-11 at 09:11 AM.
    07-20-11 08:58 AM
    07-20-11 10:05 AM
    07-20-11 10:24 AM

There r so many options I'm cross eyed!!!!!!!!!

EAGLESFAN and russnash like this.
    07-20-11 12:18 PM
    It looks really sharp and clean. Nice update.

Last edited by nicodimus22; 07-20-11 at 12:51 PM.
    07-20-11 12:49 PM
    My homescreen

Hidden icon layout
    EAGLESFAN likes this.
    07-20-11 12:52 PM
152 ... 34567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD