Gray Matter Themes Presents Morph

Morph brings the creativity of creating a BlackBerry theme right to your own homescreen! Why choose a theme and then find a wallpaper that fits in with it when you can choose your wallpaper and change the themes layout and color scheme to match!

With Morph you can:

- Choose to hide or show EVERY widget on your homescreen, show nothing but the wallpaper should you so desire.

- Move every homescreen item (widgets, underlays, icons) to wherever YOU want them on the screen, not just where the theme maker has placed them or forced you to choose from a fixed choice of locations.

- Choose which of 3 different shapes of underlay you want to use then choose where you want them, which of 7 different styles they will be AND apply custom color tinting with various levels of tinting strength to them.

- Configure up to two OCD (weather slot / batteryex / etc) icons, choose their position on screen or hide them individually should you desire.

- Choose either icons, just text or icons with text for your main dock and choose where you want it on screen or simply hide the entire dock.

- Apply custom color tinting to your wallpaper with 5 different color choices and 5 strength levels of tinting.

- Choose from 3 different clock sizes.

Morph also includes:

- Shortcuts / hotspots for QuickLaunch, Calendar, Clock, SMS and Manage Connections. Two user-defined shortcuts are also included.

- User customized fonts.

- Built in help screens detailing theme customization and available shortcuts.

- Free lifetime support, free upgrades and a commitment to further development and bug fixes.

To get started with Morph, press # on keyboard BlackBerry's or click center-left on touchscreens to display the initial help screen.

Morph is available for the following devices and OS versions:

OS 5.0 on Storm & Storm2 9500, 9530, 9520 & 9550
    OS 5.0 on Bold 9650 & 9700, Curve 8900, 8910, 8930 & 8980, Tour 9630
    OS 5.0 on Pearl 9100 3G & 9105 3G

OS 6.0 on Torch 9800
    OS 6.0 on Bold 9650, 9700 & 9780
    OS 6.0 on Style 9670, Pearl 9100 3G & 9105 3G

Morph is available for $2.99 at the CrackBerry store:

Click here to purchase

Please be sure to select the correct OS version and device version during the checkout process.

Gray Matter Themes is giving away ten free copies of Morph, enter the coupon code "cbmorph" during checkout for a free copy.

PLEASE NOTE:

While this theme does offer very high levels of customization, it unfortunately cannot offer the ability for your customizations to be saved across reboots of your BlackBerry or between switching themes. This is a limitation of the SVG language used for developing themes which provides no method for storing information on your BlackBerry device or media card. If you are in the habit of rebooting your phone often this may not be the theme for you.
    Last edited by russnash; 06-26-11 at 11:40 AM.
    06-22-11 11:18 AM
    Wow.. I love it. It's excellent. A few bugs with the customize screens, but I'm sure those will be fixed in a newer version.
    06-22-11 11:47 AM
    Just to be sure, does this mean that:
    1- I can choose any number of icons and make it shown fixed on the home screen and not hidden ?
    2- Also choose where ?
    3- Can I change them later ?

Thank you .
    06-22-11 12:19 PM
    figuring it out, but love it so far!!

wendybeee and CyndaSue like this.
    06-22-11 12:31 PM
    lovethe look of this and for the last hour and half tried to get it with free coupon but everytime i click add to cart it doesn;t go to page say nothing in your cart this is really frustrating!!!!!!
    06-22-11 01:33 PM
    ultimate theme...great idea...awsome
    06-22-11 01:41 PM
    Sweet! Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-22-11 01:51 PM
    Nothing happening when I push "add to cart" in the CB link.
    06-22-11 01:51 PM
    Nothing happening when I push "add to cart" in the CB link.
    Same here; and if you do a search for the theme, nothing comes up.
    06-22-11 01:54 PM
    same thing happening to me when i try to get the theme, really frustrating!!!
    06-22-11 02:05 PM
    I guess it's all used up

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-22-11 02:11 PM
    just purchased, cant wait to try it out.
    06-22-11 02:16 PM
    Much rather see this on APP World instead. I can't charge to carrier from CB.
    06-22-11 03:08 PM
    ok got it( nice theme )but how do you hide network AT&t in top middle sort of , can not get it to hide , I hid the icons and text but can not get the at& t to go away any suggestions?
    Thanks!!!
    06-22-11 03:37 PM
    ok got it( nice theme )but how do you hide network AT&t in top middle sort of , can not get it to hide , I hid the icons and text but can not get the at& t to go away any suggestions?
    Thanks!!!
    In the widgets menu hide 'Blackberry.'
    Gdlistns30 and Cathyxx724 like this.
    06-22-11 03:40 PM
    Wow.. I love it. It's excellent. A few bugs with the customize screens, but I'm sure those will be fixed in a newer version.
    Thank you for the nice comments!

Could you please share the bugs you found so I can add them to my list?
    06-22-11 03:46 PM
    You, sir, are a "genius"!!!! This theme is the most unique one that I have seen.
    (It takes a little while to figure it out and set it up.)

One small problem (see above): The "island" underlay does not get color like the "thick" and "thin" one, although it is fine with the "rain" and "pool" style. Also, the message "asterisk" gets cut off (see below).

Last edited by tellsells; 06-22-11 at 04:15 PM.
    Gdlistns30 and wendybeee like this.
    06-22-11 03:50 PM
    Absolutely Amazing!!! Would have paid three times as much for this one!!! Thank you!
    06-22-11 03:57 PM
    @TellSells...Ur walls and screenshots are always impressive and absolutely sale this already amazing theme.
    tsells likes this.
    06-22-11 04:00 PM
    Thanks!!!
    How did you get it ?
    06-22-11 04:11 PM
    Still playing around with this, but i will give you a 10/10 for originality!!
    06-22-11 04:24 PM
    How did you get it ?
    To hide the AT&T text, hide the widget labelled as 'BlackBerry'.
    Cathyxx724 likes this.
    06-22-11 04:25 PM
    You, sir, are a "genius"!!!! This theme is the most unique one that I have seen.
    (It takes a little while to figure it out and set it up.)

One small problem (see above): The "island" underlay does not get color like the "thick" and "thin" one, although it is fine with the "rain" and "pool" style. Also, the message "asterisk" gets cut off (see below).

Thank you so much for the nice comments and screenshots! I've added your comments to my list of things to work on for v1.1.
    06-22-11 04:26 PM
    How do you purchase this theme? when I add to cart it shows up as nothing?
    06-22-11 04:28 PM
    How do you purchase this theme? when I add to cart it shows up as nothing?
    There is an issue with purchases sometimes not working on the PC browser store, if you use your blackberry browser or the cb mobihand app you should be able to purchase it successfully.
    06-22-11 04:29 PM
152 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD