The best theme made better!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    russnash and EAGLESFAN like this.
    07-20-11 06:12 PM
    I agree ! Even better
    07-20-11 11:03 PM
    russnash and AxKxB like this.
    07-23-11 01:07 PM
    The theme just keeps getting better and better.

russnash likes this.
    07-23-11 02:03 PM
    07-23-11 10:44 PM
    looking for someone to make a cool crop circle bw set and maybe even a matching or close to battex set. let me know if you want me to find pics. i will help as much as i can if anyone wants to take a stab at it.

thanks in advance
    07-24-11 11:26 AM
    Just downloaded and really love it. Great to have a theme that has both a custom look but still retains a blackberry feel!

Couple of comments/request for future editions;

1. A today element would be awesome. If you could have that set up where when you highlight messages or calander, etc, you got the today visual on the screen that would rock.

2. A way to lock the custom hotspot, since it is in the middle of the touch screen it comes up accidentally. Once you get the theme the way you want it, it would be great to be able to lock it (not sure if thats even possible) - same thing for the help hotspot on the left of the screen... Maybe there is a way to move the customization into an options menu?

Thanks for the great work. By the way would you post the wallpapers you used in the ad for the theme??
    Yes this is really a great theme. I do agree with a couple others that a today option would be helpful especially for messages, calendar and sms.

I must say that although there have been a few helpful posts on customizing the underlays, I am having trouble using this screen. Nor sure if it's a bug or I am just doing something wrong...

Anyway, kudos to russnash for this very unique theme. Cheers!
    07-24-11 04:22 PM
    Last edited by TechNerd.McLeod; 07-24-11 at 08:42 PM.
    07-24-11 05:23 PM
    Yes this is really a great theme. I do agree with a couple others that a today option would be helpful especially for messages, calendar and sms.

I must say that although there have been a few helpful posts on customizing the underlays, I am having trouble using this screen. Nor sure if it's a bug or I am just doing something wrong...

Anyway, kudos to russnash for this very unique theme. Cheers!
    Thank you for the kind comments, Alka.

Just in case you missed it, the last update to v1.3 includes customizable today displays.

Please do share the problems you are having with the underlays screen and I (or others) will be more than happy to help out.

Russ.
    07-25-11 12:28 PM
    Thank you for the kind comments, Alka.

Just in case you missed it, the last update to v1.3 includes customizable today displays.

Please do share the problems you are having with the underlays screen and I (or others) will be more than happy to help out.

Russ.
    Russ,

Thanks. I downloaded Morph from App World and it still only shows v1.2 available. Will it be updated?

Let me know. Alex

07-27-11 01:23 PM
    Russ,

Thanks. I downloaded Morph from App World and it still only shows v1.2 available. Will it be updated?

Let me know. Alex

Once I am finished with the Style/Pearl v1.3 update I will submit the v1.3 package to App World.

Russ.
    07-27-11 01:30 PM
    An update to v1.3.1 has just been uploaded to Mobihand for the Torch. Should you not receive the upgrade email, please log into your Mobihand account page to download the update.

Changes in this release:

- This update fixes an issue with moving homescreen items around using the trackpad.
    Technerd.McLeod likes this.
    07-27-11 02:43 PM

russnash likes this.
    07-30-11 02:32 PM
    very cool.. definetly on my next to buy list
    07-31-11 07:37 PM
    I'm just realizin the fact that even after being a Blackberry user for 3 years I'm still a noob
    If anyone could help me out I will really appreciate it..I can't find how to customize the theme? I've been tryin since last 2 hrs but just cant seem to find it..I bought this theme 2 days ago and even though its the same one but it looks nothin like the screen captures I see
    08-01-11 03:44 PM
    Khan, alt * is the "options" screen and alt # shows all the short cuts. Just get into the alt * setting and pick something to move. Baby steps. Find an OCD and move it around.

khanbhai48 likes this.
    08-01-11 05:14 PM

08-02-11 06:31 AM
    Khan, alt * is the "options" screen and alt # shows all the short cuts. Just get into the alt * setting and pick something to move. Baby steps. Find an OCD and move it around.

YOU ARE THE BEST
    thank u bro
    but one thing...whenever my phone restarts..the homescreen settings goes back to the original..it restores itself..which is a **** off..
    08-02-11 02:22 PM
    YOU ARE THE BEST
    thank u bro
    but one thing...whenever my phone restarts..the homescreen settings goes back to the original..it restores itself..which is a **** off..
    yeah idk why it does that too! kinda annoying just dont reset alot! lmfao
    08-02-11 02:35 PM
    YOU ARE THE BEST
    thank u bro
    yeah idk why it does that too! kinda annoying just dont reset alot! lmfao
    It does that because the BlackBerry theme engine provides no way for settings of any kind to be saved within a theme. The SVG language is very limited, unfortunately, unlike the java language that app developers use.
    08-02-11 02:46 PM
    Update to 1.3 is now live on BlackBerry App World!

Morph v1.3 on BlackBerry App World

If you haven't received the update notice yet, opening up Morph from 'My World' should allow you to upgrade.

Russ.
    08-03-11 09:36 PM
    Update to 1.3 is now live on BlackBerry App World!

Morph v1.3 on BlackBerry App World

If you haven't received the update notice yet, opening up Morph from 'My World' should allow you to upgrade.

Russ.
    Excellent! I really like the today features you have introduced. With respect to the underlays, I am still trying to figure it out. When you click on "island", I don't seem to be able to move it. And, do you just place a widget on the island? is that what is intended?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
    08-04-11 04:27 PM
    Excellent! I really like the today features you have introduced. With respect to the underlays, I am still trying to figure it out. When you click on "island", I don't seem to be able to move it. And, do you just place a widget on the island? is that what is intended?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
    The island can be for whatever you wish it to be for. Most people, like myself, use it to place the time and date. Check out some screen shots to see how others have set it up. As for the island not being moveable, make sure you have it visible, then go back to the options screen and select move under the island underlay. If you are still not able to move it, I would recommend a battery pull and if that doesn't fix the issue, may delete/reboot/reinstall/reboot.

russnash and AlKa like this.
    08-04-11 07:26 PM

Love it!!!!!!!!!

where can i find this wallpaper?
    08-11-11 12:14 AM
152 ... 4567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD