I don't mean to be a n00b, but I downloaded this..now how do I move things around? This is my first time with a theme like this...
    06-23-11 10:16 PM
    I don't mean to be a n00b, but I downloaded this..now how do I move things around? This is my first time with a theme like this...
    Click the center of your torch screen and this will open up the customization menus. From there you can choose to edit the widgets (battery, time, date etc) or the underlays, icons and clock style.

There is a help option on the customization menu which shows you how to move / hide / show the items. You can also view help for the shortcuts by clicking center-left on your screen.

Russ.
    anon(3733516) likes this.
    06-23-11 10:29 PM

if only we didn't lose customization on reset this theme would be perfect!
    06-24-11 06:35 AM
    After receiving some feedback reference the lack of landscape support in Morph via the appverse reviews in the CrackBerry store I wanted to share my response here so that everyone could understand why I did not implement a landscape homescreen in the Torch and Storm/Storm2 versions of Morph:

"I appreciate your input and truly sympathize with your needs (I own a storm2 myself). In order to achieve the level of customization in Morph I hand wrote nearly 3,700 lines of SVG code, to implement landscape would require doubling the amount of code to over 7,000 lines which would drag down the performance of the theme a lot. I had this same dilemma with Reflex (which is nowhere near as much code, but still significantly high) and my experiments with implementing landscape on that theme resulted in lumpy homescreen performance with long pauses and responses to the users input. I'm sorry that I cannot satisfy your request (I wish I could give everyone what they want!) but I hope you can understand why there is this limitation in Morph. Russ."

Link to the appverse reviews at the CrackBerry store

I truly wish I could satisfy everyone's wants and needs with my themes and try my best to implement or find common ground on all requests I receive, however, sometimes things are not possible especially when a theme is already truly pushing the limits of what is available to us themers in our tool-set from RIM. I hope that everyone understands why I cannot grant a landscape request.

Russ.
    06-24-11 11:22 AM
    I don't mind not having LS mode as long as the screen change to apps screen, which is the case with your theme. Its the one with the white bar on the side that bugs me.

You did an amazing job with this theme!
    06-24-11 11:27 AM
    I actually don't mind at all when a theme goes to the app screen in landscape, like this one does.
    In fact, I've started to lock the homescreen with the "LockTilt" option of Quicklaunch so that it doesn't rotate at all.
    But here's what this theme looks like in landscape:

06-24-11 11:36 AM
    I actually don't mind at all when a theme goes to the app screen in landscape, like this one does.
    In fact, I've started to lock the homescreen with the "LockTilt" option of Quicklaunch so that it doesn't rotate at all.
    But here's what this theme looks like in landscape:

Unfortunately, I don't think this is a theme issue but an OS problem. This has been occuring on all my custom themes that don't support landscape mode since O.S. 6.0.0.576.
    06-24-11 12:10 PM
    I just wish the WHOLE theme wouldn't reset after a reboot, particularly considering exactly how often we have to conduct battery pulls on blackberry devices. This theme in my opinion had the the potential to be the holy grail of themes.
    Last edited by Gdlistns30; 06-24-11 at 12:18 PM.
    06-24-11 12:16 PM
    Gray Matter Themes Presents Morph

Morph brings the creativity of creating a BlackBerry theme right to your own homescreen! Why choose a theme and then find a wallpaper that fits in with it when you can choose your wallpaper and change the themes layout and color scheme to match!

With Morph you can:

- Choose to hide or show EVERY widget on your homescreen, show nothing but the wallpaper should you so desire.

- Move every homescreen item (widgets, underlays, icons) to wherever YOU want them on the screen, not just where the theme maker has placed them or forced you to choose from a fixed choice of locations.

- Choose which of 3 different shapes of underlay you want to use then choose where you want them, which of 7 different styles they will be AND apply custom color tinting with various levels of tinting strength to them.

- Configure up to two OCD (weather slot / batteryex / etc) icons, choose their position on screen or hide them individually should you desire.

- Choose either icons, just text or icons with text for your main dock and choose where you want it on screen or simply hide the entire dock.

- Apply custom color tinting to your wallpaper with 5 different color choices and 5 strength levels of tinting.

- Choose from 3 different clock sizes.

Morph also includes:

- Shortcuts / hotspots for QuickLaunch, Calendar, Clock, SMS and Manage Connections. Two user-defined shortcuts are also included.

- User customized fonts.

- Built in help screens detailing theme customization and available shortcuts.

- Free lifetime support, free upgrades and a commitment to further development and bug fixes.

To get started with Morph, press # on keyboard BlackBerry's or click center-left on touchscreens to display the initial help screen.

Morph is available for the following devices and OS versions:

OS 5.0 on Storm & Storm2 9500, 9530, 9520 & 9550
    OS 5.0 on Bold 9650 & 9700, Curve 8900, 8910, 8930 & 8980, Tour 9630
    OS 5.0 on Pearl 9100 3G & 9105 3G

OS 6.0 on Torch 9800
    OS 6.0 on Bold 9650, 9700 & 9780
    OS 6.0 on Style 9670, Pearl 9100 3G & 9105 3G

Morph is available for $2.99 at the CrackBerry store:

Click here to purchase

Please be sure to select the correct OS version and device version during the checkout process.

Gray Matter Themes is giving away ten free copies of Morph, enter the coupon code "cbmorph" during checkout for a free copy.
    Great App, had a bit of an issue buying the theme at first but figured it out.
    BTW, what battery app (the big green one) do you use in the Morph ad? I like that one better than the one I have. Thanks!
    06-24-11 03:29 PM
    Great App, had a bit of an issue buying the theme at first but figured it out.
    BTW, what battery app (the big green one) do you use in the Morph ad? I like that one better than the one I have. Thanks!
    The battery app I use is called MeterBerry, you can find it here:

MeterBerry - The Ultimate System Management Utility on CrackBerry App Superstore
    06-24-11 03:39 PM
    after all the morphing its a shame you cant save settings, needs to have a save command and this would be the ultimate.
    06-24-11 04:38 PM
    I bought this awesome theme as soon as it was out :]
    I had no idea you could move the clock also wow!!!!
    06-24-11 04:47 PM
    So if you cannot customize fonts - really you should remove the line that says you can in the description

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-11 04:56 PM
    Version 1.1 for the Torch running OS6 has been uploaded to Mobihand. Should you not receive the update notification email, please log into your mobihand account page to download the update.

Fixes in this version:

- Battery charging indicator fixed.
    - Increased size of OCD's and dock icons to fix cutoff issues.
    - Fixed click-through issues to the homescreen from the customization menus.
    - Fixed trackpad navigation bug.
    - Added support for # to open help and * to open customization menu.

V1.2 is scheduled for early next week and will include several new feature enhancements, additionally, the issue for fonts not customizing in the messages app on OS6 BB's will be addressed.

Russ.
    tsells and swdoro like this.
    06-24-11 05:22 PM

This theme makes me feel that my inadequate technical skill is superior to anything or anyone else! I can move, change and adjust everything! Thanks Russ! I can do anything with morph!!!!!!!!

06-24-11 09:07 PM
    Very nice job on this one. It's one of the best themes I've had on my Torch
    With a theme this highly advanced I'm sure people will find issues & bugs, but I say a Big Bravo to you!!! *Clap-Clap*
    This is truly an amazing theme!!

06-24-11 10:41 PM
    figuring it out, but love it so far!!

Awesome SS's Judy! Would you mind sharing these wallies and where can I grab the pink flower battery ex skin?
    06-25-11 06:00 PM
    This theme is awsome #thatisall
    06-25-11 06:02 PM

The latest of many, many trials.

Loving this theme.

06-25-11 08:15 PM

Morph is a masterpiece of Theme building!!!!!!

How do you get that temperature thing at the bottom for the theme?
    06-26-11 11:52 AM
    Wow what a theme...excellent job !! Thanks sooo much for this wonderfulness

Last edited by wendyb5724; 06-26-11 at 06:25 PM.
    06-26-11 01:10 PM
    A bunch of my Morph ss, so versatile!!

06-26-11 09:19 PM
    Is there an ETA for the update? Sure would love the update to fix the message screen cut off when not using default font.
    This is a GREAT theme, just hoping the update makes it even better.
    06-29-11 07:04 AM
    Is there an ETA for the update? Sure would love the update to fix the message screen cut off when not using default font.
    This is a GREAT theme, just hoping the update makes it even better.
    I am finishing up the 1.2 update code this morning for the bolds and will be releasing it to my testers. All being well, the 5.0 and 6.0 OS bold versions should be released this evening or early tomorrow. The 9800 and 9500 versions of these updates should be out by end of day tomorrow.

Russ.
    tsells likes this.
    06-29-11 08:28 AM
    most excellent of themes my good man

Last edited by sushistew; 06-29-11 at 11:09 AM.
    06-29-11 11:05 AM
152 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD