Thank you for the nice comments!

Could you please share the bugs you found so I can add them to my list?
    Basically, it's hard to click some of the options, the movement of homescreen stuff is really touchy and sometimes i'll hit icons that are on the homescreen.
    russnash likes this.
    06-22-11 04:31 PM
    Just curious...Anyone know if themes for the 9800 will compatible with the Torch 2 that is set to release later on this summer? I assume so but I'm not certain. I would just hate to lose all the wonderful themes I've acquired, including this one after i upgrade.
    06-22-11 04:32 PM
    Just curious...Anyone know if themes for the 9800 will compatible with the Torch 2 that is set to release later on this summer? I assume so but I'm not certain. I would just hate to lose all the wonderful themes I've acquired, including this one after i upgrade.
    Looking at the way things usually work, I would say not due to the new OS7. However, you can be sure that I will be creating all my themes for the new devices as soon as theme studio is available for them.
    06-22-11 04:34 PM
    I was in school when I downloaded it and still played with it for a bit. Switched back to my 'default' theme so I would actually do school work instead of just messing around with this fantastic theme. As soon as I get home though, I will be surely setting everything up so many different ways and taking many pictures. I will also post any more issues I find with it. Great work!
    06-22-11 05:09 PM
    I'm having a bit of trouble figuring out the Underlay screen. A brief tutorial perhaps?
    06-22-11 05:15 PM
    I'm having a bit of trouble figuring out the Underlay screen. A brief tutorial perhaps?
    What exactly are you having trouble with? I would gladly try and assist you.

Another issue.. The 2 OCD slots are cut off a little bit on the right side. Also, when moving the OCD icons and set them where I want them, they seem to be he only thing that is clickable, i can't hit the your customize screen.
    Last edited by TechNerd.McLeod; 06-22-11 at 05:23 PM.
    06-22-11 05:21 PM
    a screenshot
    06-22-11 05:43 PM
    How did you get it ?
    went to mobihand site not cb store but by that time I got it to work all the freebies were gone!
    m.seif likes this.
    06-22-11 05:49 PM
    There are 3 sizes of underlays: Thick, Thin, and Island. (I use Island for my weather, Thick on top for the time and date, and Thin on the bottom.)
    Touch an underlay to "show" and then touch "move". You will then be on your homescreen where you can touch the middle tile to move the underlay to the top left, or touch a box to move the underlay. If you touch the farthest one on the bottom then the underlay moves a lot in that direction. If you touch the closer bottom one then the underlay moves a little.
    You can also set the style of the underlays by touching "glass", "glass2", "inset", etc to change the look of the underlays.
    And last, you can change the color and tint of the underlays by choosing the a color and a %.
    Last edited by tellsells; 06-22-11 at 06:36 PM.
    Gdlistns30 likes this.
    06-22-11 06:10 PM
    Just the way i like it...thanks!
    06-22-11 06:51 PM
    06-22-11 06:55 PM
    love this theme, ****in well done, will look forward to updates as wrinkles are ironed out.
    06-22-11 08:32 PM
    just asking...dose this theme has a landscap mode?
    06-23-11 01:12 AM
    Downloaded it and I got to say that I will probably drain my BB's battery just playing and customizing this theme.
    06-23-11 03:32 AM
    As a reminder, don't forget to do a battery pull after installing this theme. Initially, moving the widgets around was a little "glitchy", but it worked much better after the battery pull.

Last edited by tellsells; 06-23-11 at 08:42 AM.
    06-23-11 07:49 AM

Morph is a masterpiece of Theme building!!!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-23-11 08:17 AM
    "User customized fonts."

I cannot customise the font - My message inbox and menu has the default TB font rather than my BB font - How do I cahnge them
    06-23-11 10:43 AM
    Could you resize all of the icons to 80x80 please so they do not get cut off? Thanks! Amazing theme otherwise!

06-23-11 12:05 PM
    Too much fun!!!!!

06-23-11 12:08 PM
    sorry for asking again, dose it support landcape?
    06-23-11 12:29 PM
    The whole theme resets itself when the phone is reset. Huge bummer.

06-23-11 01:56 PM
    sorry for asking again, dose it support landcape?
    I'm sorry, I must have missed your earlier post. No, it currently does not support landscape mode on the torch and storm.

The whole theme resets itself when the phone is reset. Huge bummer.

I agree with this, unfortunately, there is no provision in the theme engine for storing information between reboots or theme switches so it's just not possible. I hand wrote nearly 3,700 lines of SVG code to achieve everything this theme can do and if I could choose one feature from my own wanted list that wasn't possible to implement, that would be it. I hope RIM will give us themers even more power in the future.
    06-23-11 02:10 PM
    "User customized fonts."

I cannot customise the font - My message inbox and menu has the default TB font rather than my BB font - How do I cahnge them
    Could you resize all of the icons to 80x80 please so they do not get cut off? Thanks! Amazing theme otherwise!

Both of these issues will be addressed in the Torch's v1.1 update which should be available by end of day tomorrow at the latest.
    06-23-11 02:11 PM
    I figured out how to manipulate all the settings and had everything exactly how I wanted it and was loving it....until i rebooted my phone. :'(
    06-23-11 03:19 PM

06-23-11 06:06 PM
152 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD