We know you've seen plenty of Droid-like themes before, some good and some not so good. But we promise you that you've never seen one like this. MBCustomz Themes brings you "bDroid X" for the Blackberry Torch.

GET YOUR COPY FROM THE CRACKBERRY STORE TODAY!
    jenna_jax likes this.
    12-23-10 05:35 PM
    This is a very nice theme...extremely smooth!!!
    12-23-10 06:59 PM
    Any chance we can get the default background as a JPG / PNG file attached to this thread?
    12-28-10 09:42 AM
    This is by far my favorite theme. It's smooth and fast and has NO memory leaks. Bravo on the great job!
    12-29-10 02:44 AM
    The link is down...
    12-29-10 03:21 AM
    Any chance we can get the default background as a JPG / PNG file attached to this thread?
    I second that request...
    12-29-10 11:10 AM
    Not perfect but here is the background I created to use with PatternLock.
    12-29-10 12:17 PM
    i want this theme.....but dont want to pay for it. any hints on how to get it free?
    12-29-10 06:08 PM
    Did you delete the theme from the Crackberry Store?
    12-29-10 06:41 PM
    i want this theme.....but dont want to pay for it. any hints on how to get it free?
    If you want the theme, please pay for it. Do not steal, or ask how to steal on this forum. It is highly frowned upon.
    12-29-10 06:53 PM
    Here you go:
    bDroid X - Torch 9800 (OS 6.0) - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store

Here's a hint:
    12-29-10 08:06 PM
    I'm pretty sure this not possibile on OS 6, or for any BB that I've ever seen, but can someone tell me if the SMS screen on this theme has the black background with the bright white font. I noticed that all the screens in the pictures are like that,but it appears to be the today screen. I've seen Android phones that were blacked out, but I've never saw a BB with that format, but I dang sure want one!! The Metro theme is pretty much all blacked out but not able to use bright white font because the SMS screen will not allow a black BG, so its gray font on white background....a little hard to see for me.
    12-29-10 09:21 PM
    Did you delete the theme from the Crackberry Store?
    Sorry guys, was out of town or the holidays. But no, I didn't delete the theme from the crackberry store. Don't know why it's not showing for you guys. I check the site and it's there. I'll re-post the link again and see if it lets you access it.
    01-05-11 05:33 AM
    I'm pretty sure this not possibile on OS 6, or for any BB that I've ever seen, but can someone tell me if the SMS screen on this theme has the black background with the bright white font. I noticed that all the screens in the pictures are like that,but it appears to be the today screen. I've seen Android phones that were blacked out, but I've never saw a BB with that format, but I dang sure want one!! The Metro theme is pretty much all blacked out but not able to use bright white font because the SMS screen will not allow a black BG, so its gray font on white background....a little hard to see for me.
    That's the way I originally had the sms/text screen. But ran into problems with the font not showing on some areas of the theme. So I had to change it back to the default white background and black text.
    ehard24 likes this.
    01-05-11 05:36 AM
    I love the look of this ... Am I correct that this uses the default calendar icon? From the images, it appears so. I'm surprised that with all of the customization of this theme, a new calendar icon wasn't included. Some of the other Droid-like themes I've seen have a custom icon but in many cases, it's difficult to see the date with the color schemes they use.
    01-23-11 09:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD