$6.99

Aliencology - Torch

MBCustomz Themes best selling theme has been migrated over to the Blackberry Torch. Although decided to keep the OS 6 platform intact for this version, it's still packed with the same eye pleasing images, icons and functionality as the original Aliencology themes proudly boasted.

A few custom features of this theme includes:
    Custom icons
    Custom backgrounds
    Custom dialog boxes
    Custom search boxes

Be sure to keep an eye out for Aliencology II for the Blackberry Torch, Storm, Bold 2 and other Blackberry devices. Version II will feature full custom home screens, new custom icons, call screens, backgrounds and few more hidden goodies. Set to release late winter.

(You will be able to upgrade to version II for only $1.00USD when it is released.)

CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR COPY FROM THE CRACKBERRY STORE.
    Last edited by mistabyggs; 01-05-11 at 05:51 AM.
    01-05-11 05:47 AM
    This theme is amazing! Love the icons, and the color scheme. If this theme cost 10, I'd still buy it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-11 11:32 PM
    I�ve purchased it... I agree- amazing and awesome scheme... The icons are very stylish and the "light-up" of the selected trigger looks cool! Very professional work!!! I would welcome the same theme in dark red... it would be more elegant...
    01-07-11 12:01 AM
    love this theme as well....nicely done!!!
    01-07-11 12:03 AM
    I�ve purchased it... I agree- amazing and awesome scheme... The icons are very stylish and the "light-up" of the selected trigger looks cool! Very professional work!!! I would welcome the same theme in dark red... it would be more elegant...

Glad you said that, because I'm currently working on version 2 of this theme. It will feature the option to change the color of the theme from the standard blue... to red... to green. The development is coming along nicely. I look for it to be ready for beta testing in a few weeks... depending on my work schedule of course
    01-08-11 09:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD