This is a "lite" version of my L of a Theme. This one uses Theme Builder only and is much faster and responsive. This theme has the today area, just above the "weather" slot. Speaking of, the "weather" slot is App#8. Landscape does work and has trackpad navigation enabled. Below the time banner is another bar with a working profiles button, a notification bar which takes you to your message list and a working universal search button. This theme is skinned with the smoke/gray colors throughout. More colors may be coming depending upon requests.

OTA Download: L of a Theme - LITE - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    First 10 free code: L10FREE
    ezthemer: Members of my site (in signature) should have received a coupon code by email.

Last edited by KahneFan; 03-07-11 at 05:35 PM.
    03-07-11 12:20 PM

I LOVE this theme. Thanks so much for keeping it simple fast and track pad-able.
    KahneFan likes this.
    03-07-11 06:43 PM
    Awesome! Thank you so much!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    KahneFan likes this.
    03-07-11 06:49 PM
    Thank you I love the shape.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    KahneFan likes this.
    03-07-11 06:50 PM

I LOVE this theme. Thanks so much for keeping it simple fast and track pad-able.
    I wondered how many icons would fit in that notification bar, you tested that pretty well for me, thanks!

Nololos, any other color style you would like to see?
    03-07-11 09:21 PM
    I KNEW you would appreciate that Kahne.

You know I love the light pink with black text.....
    03-07-11 09:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD