great wall for this theme! Would you please post? Thx
    Here are some "shelf" walls for this theme:

Last edited by tellsells; 07-27-11 at 03:54 PM.
    peege, chesternoos and Gdlistns30 like this.
    07-27-11 03:47 PM
    OUTSTANDING!!!!! THX This is a great theme, now I need to "resize".....I hope and get the icons to fit properly.
    07-27-11 04:02 PM
    Tellsells.....Thanks!!!!!

tsells likes this.
    07-27-11 05:00 PM
    I'm not usually very fond of replica theme, but i must admit this theme is first-class !!! Great job blackberrytourer...

Also a big thanks to tellsells for the wallpaper !!!

07-27-11 05:14 PM
    I'm not usually very fond of replica theme, but i must admit this theme is first-class !!! Great job blackberrytourer...

Also a big thanks to tellsells for the wallpaper !!!
    That looks great. Love the weather on the third shelf!
    As you said, this theme is so much more than a replica theme!
    07-27-11 05:34 PM
    07-30-11 08:11 AM
    Awesome! I'm in love with the full screen notifications area. I wish more themes would come with this feature implemented. Thanks BBT...outstanding job!
    07-31-11 01:58 AM
    Has anyone figured out how to access the first-slot icon on the Torch? I thought Quick Launch or similar program went there and then weather app in the second slot for skinning under options, but I cannot figure out how to launch the first-slot icon from the home screen.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    07-31-11 04:27 AM
    Has anyone figured out how to access the first-slot icon on the Torch? I thought Quick Launch or similar program went there and then weather app in the second slot for skinning under options, but I cannot figure out how to launch the first-slot icon from the home screen.

Press the "0" (Zero) key. All shortcuts for this theme are located near the bottom of the description on the first page of this thread.
    Last edited by Gdlistns30; 07-31-11 at 05:30 AM.
    07-31-11 05:26 AM
    Awesome! I'm in love with the full screen notifications area. I wish more themes would come with this feature implemented. Thanks BBT...outstanding job!
    SHHH! Don't talk about it! I bugged (read: outright harassed) bbt for this for 7 months!
    I too am ecstatic it's here. I really love this theme, in the OS7 icon version particularly.
    Gdlistns30 likes this.
    07-31-11 06:33 AM
    Press the "0" (Zero) key. All shortcuts for this theme are located near the bottom of the description on the first page of this thread.
    Thanks. That works for keyboard, but I was wondering if there was any hidden area on the touch screen that launched first-icon/Quick Launch. Looks like that full screen notification bar took up all the real estate. :-)

Actually works fine for my purposes to make Quick Launch a visible dock icon and assign to the convenience key.

Last edited by milldawg; 07-31-11 at 08:42 AM.
    07-31-11 07:09 AM
    One problem I'm having is after a battery pull I have to reset my settings in the options panel, bottom dock lock, text returns.
    Hmm I'll experiment with that next reboot and get back.
    I think most people have changing wallpapers and customize those options for their wallpapers. I do anyway. I'm sure I'm spending way too much time playing with this theme's many options!
    @daytoncurl: Seems to me you were absolutely right. The iLike OS7 Home Screen settings (colour, bottom dock style, bottom locked/unlocked, etc) revert to default after any reboot.

There are also 2-3 other minor bugs that BBT will address in mid-late August once he's back from his vacation.
    07-31-11 01:56 PM
    I have 150 saved themes on my SD card and this is my favorite! I've had it on for days, which says a lot - usually I switch themes a few times a day!

07-31-11 02:38 PM
    Any chance those of us who invested in the os icons could get hold of the os 7 icons?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-31-11 03:33 PM
    Any chance those of us who invested in the os icons could get hold of the os 7 icons?

FYI, developer left a message at bottom of his first post that he is on vacation until August 15. I am sure he'll answer you then.
    07-31-11 06:16 PM

I'm with you on this one. Although it seems there are a few bugs in the OS7 icons set. I actually wanted the OS7 icons but didn't realize there was 2 different downloads. I wont bother emailing mobihand to see if they will change it for me. I'll wait for BBT to return from vaca and fix the bugs then ask him directly to change it for me.
    08-01-11 06:16 AM
    Still love all of the options that this theme has:

Last edited by tellsells; 08-08-11 at 06:44 AM.
    08-08-11 06:34 AM
    I also got the ios icon version before the os7 version came out. Saw on bbt's facebook where all his themes are on sale for 80% off, so I purchased the os7 version of this theme also. The only problem is that it overwrote my existing version with the ios icons?? Is there anyway to have both versions so that if I want to switch back and forth between the two sets of icons I can??

Edit: it was his twitter feed where I saw about the sale :-)
    Last edited by sfmccallie; 08-15-11 at 09:59 PM.
    08-15-11 03:46 PM
    Here are some "shelf" walls for this theme:

Is there a place to find black shelf walls like these anywhere? Thank you.
    08-17-11 07:58 AM
    Is there a place to find black shelf walls like these anywhere? Thank you.
    Here you go:

And here's another one:

Last edited by tellsells; 08-17-11 at 09:36 AM.
    08-17-11 08:53 AM
    I also got the ios icon version before the os7 version came out. Saw on bbt's facebook where all his themes are on sale for 80% off, so I purchased the os7 version of this theme also. The only problem is that it overwrote my existing version with the ios icons?? Is there anyway to have both versions so that if I want to switch back and forth between the two sets of icons I can??

Edit: it was his twitter feed where I saw about the sale :-)
    Yes the overwriting is one of a few small known bugs that bbt will be aiming to fix sometime soon.
    08-17-11 11:27 AM
    Hi elite1, can you please share this wallpaper?

http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/a...Tk1Ni5qcGc.jpg

Thanks in advance!
    08-17-11 11:44 AM

Thanks in advance!
    I had it so thought I'd help you out:

Elite1 likes this.
    08-17-11 06:34 PM
    @tellsells thanks a bunch!

08-17-11 07:37 PM
    I had it so thought I'd help you out:
    @tellsells thanks a bunch!
    +1 Thanks for stepping up with that wp, tellsells!
    I even uploaded it to Photobucket for posting here, but I've been so busy that I've barely been on CB this past week.

@ dee.one - Just a little FYI on posting pics.

When you post a url with the url tags like this:
    [url]http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/ac87/elite1_9700/utf-8BUUxfMTE3MjQ0MTk1Ni5qcGc.jpg[/url]

You get this:

If you wrap the url with img tags instead like this:
    [img]http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/ac87/elite1_9700/utf-8BUUxfMTE3MjQ0MTk1Ni5qcGc.jpg[/img]

You get this:
    08-27-11 06:45 AM
50 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD